so my landlord daughter want to sue me

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
my place got flooded 3 weeks ago my landlord is overseas so his daughter his dealing with the house, I haven't been there for 3 weeks I went there this week end to pick up some stuff and I see mold starting to form on the wall, I call the daughter she tells me she is going to clean for me to go back this week :shaq2: so I call her today to let her know that ill be moving out this week end and the bytch tells me I have a agreement with her parents and if I break the lease tell be consequences(she is a lawyer) they might take me to court,1st thing I did after my class I went there to take some pictures and videos bytch can take me to court but ima be :stylin: on her ass

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
handle that bytch b :stopitslime:

qrl2Y.gif

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Is the daughter one of those uptight, suit-wearing black women who tries very hard to act white?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait they're suing you for the flood damage or suing you for breaking the lease?

They really can't come after you for lease breaking unless you don't pay, and the flood damage probably wasn't your fault so I wouldn't worry.

Just pay what you agreed to pay for early lease termination (it's in the lease, probably 2 months rent), skip the courtroom, and do your thing.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I aint paying shyt and they owe me for the month of june, there is mold on the wall its not livable I havent slept there in 3 weeks

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Is the daughter one of those uptight, suit-wearing black women who tries very hard to act white?

its a polish family, im mad cool with the parents but if they want to take it there Im contacting my legal counsel today

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
its a polish family, im mad cool with the parents but if they want to take it there Im contacting my legal counsel today

polish??

when the place flooded on the FIRST day, did you call her?
or did you wait 3 weeks to let her know it happened and now there is mold growing..??