So my Gamepass subscription runs out today

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I had Gamepass for 6yrs now and time has flown

I had the early deals, only paid $151 for 3yrs twice so $302 for 6yrs is a great deal imo.

Moving forward, how much is Gamepass worth to me? The online multiplayer it's important but I don't want that tied to Gamepass. I mean it can be bundled but required? :patrice:

Either way, I want both so what's the cheapest a brotha can get on? Will I even go back?
Maybe PlayStation plus is the new kids on the block. Uh oh uh oh oh... right stuff?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I mean you did say you have a back log. Get off the gamepass train and clear that log.

Although the price might go up again in the near future with the new and improved Activision Tax.

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I mean you did say you have a back log. Get off the gamepass train and clear that log.

Although the price might go up again in the near future with the new and improved Activision Tax.

:mjlol:
I guess Sony raising the price of PlayStation plus last year was just out of spite towards you :damn:

And my backlog is over 700 games long across all systems but close to 500 on Xbox ecosystem alone. And I can't get rid of Gamepass because it scratches too many itches.

@Kamikaze Revy was recently talking about how me misses couch coop games. Gamepass had a white curated section dedicated to just that (does he know this?)
I just made a thread on most slept on games. Goat simulator 3 is 4plyr couch coop. So is spiderheck. And they are more fun to play than most AAA GAMES by I don't know if it can fukk with Dave the diver :yeshrug: but games like that are often released into the service

How much is PlayStation plus a year?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I guess Sony raising the price of PlayStation plus last year was just out of spite towards you :damn:

And my backlog is over 700 games long across all systems but close to 500 on Xbox ecosystem alone. And I can't get rid of Gamepass because it scratches too many itches.

@Kamikaze Revy was recently talking about how me misses couch coop games. Gamepass had a white curated section dedicated to just that (does he know this?)
I just made a thread on most slept on games. Goat simulator 3 is 4plyr couch coop. So is spiderheck. And they are more fun to play than most AAA GAMES by I don't know if it can fukk with Dave the diver :yeshrug: but games like that are often released into the service

How much is PlayStation plus a year?
You answered your own question. Go ahead and up that sub.

All that other shyt you posted is irrelevant.

:yeshrug:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
It’s not an automatic reup :mjpls: ?

The way y’all talk about it seems like an easy choice

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You answered your own question. Go ahead and up that sub.

All that other shyt you posted is irrelevant.

But do I get Amazon prime? Netflix? Max?
I know they all better than Tubi

So this is a real honest genuine question. What service do you recommend would be the best bang for my bucks?

Let the person with zero subscription services (movie/have/etc) tell me I'm wrong. Otherwise, if you have a service. Then what service is best for gaming? I appreciate your input :handshake:
It’s not an automatic reup :mjpls: ?

The way y’all talk about it seems like an easy choice
The question is which service, not so much "if I should get a service"

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But do I get Amazon prime? Netflix? Max?
I know they all better than Tubi

So this is a real honest genuine question. What service do you recommend would be the best bang for my bucks?

Let the person with zero subscription services (movie/have/etc) tell me I'm wrong. Otherwise, if you have a service. Then what service is best for gaming? I appreciate your input :handshake:
And my backlog is over 700 games long across all systems but close to 500 on Xbox ecosystem alone. And I can't get rid of Gamepass because it scratches too many itches

take your meds.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
buy gamepass 30 day subscriptions off ebay. you could get them for like $6 before they upped the price of gamepass now its like $9
If this is real then that's not a bad price. $108 for a year. Less than the cost of two games :patrice:

Let me see what it do on this family plan that's supposed to get revealed soon...

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
If this is real then that's not a bad price. $108 for a year. Less than the cost of two games :patrice:

Let me see what it do on this family plan that's supposed to get revealed soon...
The only 1 i can vouch for personally is GameZoneWorld. there are lots of sellers selling the codes but this is the only 1 i have personally bought. You purchase then the code is sent to you probably in like 10 minutes up to 30 minutes max. Never had any trouble. Sometimes you can get cheaper multi month deals that may or may not require you to be a NEW user instead of an existing user but when i find those i just create an account on my xbox with a new email put the code in on the new account then it works for any existing accounts already on the same xbox.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I miss having ultimate... the cloud stream was super crisp for me.. but I can't justify $20 with all the other services I have. Maybe once my plus runs out I'll upgrade again. Might try to see what this GeForce Now is about