So, My Boy Just Asked Me For A Co-Sign

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
He didn't even try to give speech or presentation on why I should help out. I just tried be on some slick shyt:

"Yoooo you wanna run up to the bank and co-sign this loan for me?" :manny:

This is why I don't tell people I have good credit. :snoop:
wtf.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless he comin back with a loan on some real estate or land then that nikka can go kick rocks :stopitslime:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Man, the best thing you could have done is just said no. He may be mad at you for a few days but if you was to sign that paper and then not pay, well you see where it's going. Take it from someone that had to go thru with that shyt. It's not a good look man, so :salute:for you saying no because if you had of done it, :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a friend ask who asked me to cosign on a car. He said that when he got his income tax, he would pay the car off. He was a cool dude but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. If someone's credit is bad enough that they need a cosigner, there's no way they would even care if they fukk up your credit too.

Last edited:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't even try to give speech or presentation on why I should help out. I just tried be on some slick shyt:

"Yoooo you wanna run up to the bank and co-sign this loan for me?" :manny:

This is why I don't tell people I have good credit. :snoop:

:deadrose::deadmanny:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My younger brother asked a for a cosigner for a credit card to start building his credit because he has none... he has good reasons, but I couldn't even bring myself to do it. :lupe: