So Maury About To Have Some Competition...

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
00Z0Z_lu8ePtwcMkM_600x450.jpg

00I0I_3hz7S6CEQ1J_600x450.jpg

Be selected for a FREE TRIP to Los Angeles California! A new TV show is looking for real people with real conflicts. Do you have conflicts in your family or relationships caused by suspicions and questions? It's time to put them to The Test!!!

From the Emmy Award Winning Producers of THE DOCTORS comes a new talk show called THE TEST premiering on CBS this fall. THE TEST is looking for dynamic, outgoing people with REAL CONFLICTS.

Do you have conflicts in your family or relationships caused by suspicions and questions? It's time to put them to The Test -- the show that brings you the truth!

Do you want to prove who the father of your baby is? Do you want a DNA test to finally get to the truth? Or, are you a man who wants to prove that you are not the father of your ex's baby? Do you want to prove it with a DNA test?

Are you worried that a loved one has relapsed on drugs? Do you want to get to the truth by giving him or her a drug test?

Are you worried about your teen daughter's lifestyle? Do you fear she is putting her life in danger because of her behavior? Do you want your teen daughter to take a lie detector test to find out what she is really up to?

Do you suspect that your husband or wife is having an affair? Do you want him or her to take a lie detector test to get to the truth?

SUBMIT YOUR STORY TO: RobcTheTest(at)gmail.com

:beli:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
you gotta put something on the idiot box during daytime hours. am i right? :heh:

i wonder what they're going to ask coolio, tho? i can't imagine anyone caring about the result.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He should be able to coexist with Maury as Maury is taped out east, and coolio's show is out west. They'll just divide the ratchetness.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Maury's main competition now is Jeremy Kyle. This show will last about 3 episodes give or take. But I don't watch daytime television so I won't know.