So Locker Room I need your help????

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Male and Female I would like your opinons from both sexes. Ok so a chick from my boys job i've been feeling for weeks and asked him to bring her out not expecting anything. Well she was on my D and actually feeling me and begging me to come to some work party they have coming up. She suggested I take her number a couple of times but every time I was ready to, her bytch ass sister was getting into trouble or bar fights which prevented me from gettin the digits. So anyway story short should I just wait till the next time I see her to get her number or should I get it from my friend and hit her up?

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
To the victor goes the spoils...you seem like a young nicca, so my advise would be to go for it. But if you gotta ask, you already know the decision you've made, you just want to understand it: fukk something.

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Male and Female I would like your opinons from both sexes. Ok so a chick from my boys job i've been feeling for weeks and asked him to bring her out not expecting anything. Well she was on my D and actually feeling me and begging me to come to some work party they have coming up. She suggested I take her number a couple of times but every time I was ready to, her bytch ass sister was getting into trouble or bar fights which prevented me from gettin the digits. So anyway story short should I just wait till the next time I see her to get her number or should I get it from my friend and hit her up?

This is a red flag...if you want to hit and quit thats fine, but it seems like she has other ideas because she wants to show you off at a job party...proceed with caution

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Damn homie!!! I'm getting burned homie!!! But seriously i'm not young but I literallly have never been in a similar situation in my life. So you can all laugh but I'm a little out of my league on this one.

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
I dont get what her sister being a bar fighter has to do with you getting her number? Leave this chick alone.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:dead: this nikka really askin how to get a girls number tho

how old are you family

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I dont get what her sister being a bar fighter has to do with you getting her number? Leave this chick alone.
Well it doesnt but it does. Everyone time we got to that kind of stage her very abbrasive sister broke it up by getting into trouble. But yeah I should of plowed through anyway.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:dead: this nikka really askin how to get a girls number tho

how old are you family
Yo buddy na it's not even like that breh. It was really a weird situation. Ahhh fukk it. I dont even care i'm gonna do my thing regardless i just wanted to see if I should push the issue. But whatever I got this anyway.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Damn homie!!! I'm getting burned homie!!! But seriously i'm not young but I literallly have never been in a similar situation in my life. So you can all laugh but I'm a little out of my league on this one.
Just get her number from your boy.
This is a red flag...if you want to hit and quit thats fine, but it seems like she has other ideas because she wants to show you off at a job party...proceed with caution
:patrice: I keep asking myself if you're on some Inception posting with your posts in these type of threads.

If you are, then :dead: