So let me get this straight, I'm watching the First 48 and I'm :mindblown:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This dude in Cleveland is in the club with his 2 homeboys, they all get in a fight. His homeboy dumb ass pulls out a pistol and kills a nikka during the fight. How about the nikka got 22 years to life for that shyt? :mindblown: Like got damn, what the fukk is wrong with this country brehs. :snoop:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
This dude in Cleveland is in the club with his 2 homeboys, they all get in a fight. His homeboy dumb ass pulls out a pistol and kills a nikka during the fight. How about the nikka got 22 years to life for that shyt? :mindblown: Like got damn, what the fukk is wrong with this country brehs. :snoop:
jealous is a weak emotion, you gotta overcome that.

the sad thing is while disfranchised youth live in a microcosm of an environment, its federal, state, etc rules and regulation, thats really ruling "the streets"

prolly ego and pride got in the way, but you know what, take 22 years with your ego and pride and go get locked up in a 4x4, making .01 an hour, for that poor decision.

not worth it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yooo there is a case on the first 48 on bio right now with the same situation as Trayvon Martins situation. 2 guys got into an argument, got into a fight and dude got on top of the other and was beating him up, so dude shot him. Murder conviction, 20 years lol. Amazing. No witnesses either. Black man, never gets that benefit of the doubt.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yooo there is a case on the first 48 on bio right now with the same situation as Trayvon Martins situation. 2 guys got into an argument, got into a fight and dude got on top of the other and was beating him up, so dude shot him. Murder conviction, 20 years lol. Amazing. No witnesses either. Black man, never gets that benefit of the doubt.
youre not shocked are you :comeon: