So let me get this straight, black people are blaming other black people for whites being racist

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
Ive seen this bizarre argument making the rounds on twitter among some truly despicable koon celebrities.
Their argument is, because we say the N word amongst each other which by the way is a term of endearment and nothing hostile or malicious behind it, we are to blame when a white person decides to go a racist rant spewing the word.

I understand a lot of these black ccelebrities today are spineless cowards but surely this is taking koonery to a whole new level. If we actually stopped using the n word racism would be over. It really is that simple folks. Take notice and good night.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It's absolutely da most fukkin absurd logic I've ever heard of. I had to son quite a few people who tried to introduce dat nonsense in conversations. And their immediate rebuttals all shared one thing in common...str8 crickets and :lupe: expressions.

It feels like dis country is moving backwards a lot recently and mah tolerance for a large majority of dese white folks and dese mega c00nzords is right on E. :beli:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's absolutely da most fukkin absurd logic I've ever heard of. I had to son quite a few people who tried to introduce dat nonsense in conversations. And their immediate rebuttals all shared one thing in common...str8 crickets and :lupe: expressions.

It feels like dis country is moving backwards a lot recently and mah tolerance for a large majority of dese white folks and dese mega c00nzords is right on E. :beli:

Naw man it makes complete sense. It's always nikkas faults. Economy going bad? Blacks are leeching off the system. Crime? Black culture glorifies thugs. We want a man to face a jury trial for killing a teenager? Blacks are more racist than anybody. And they kill each other all the time in Chicago so they obviously think its ok.

I argue there isn't one fukking problem on the face of the planet that some racist shyt can't pin on us. Everybody magically forgets about 400 years of oppression when it suits their needs. Let you talk about the founding fathers though.

Daps for schooling folks on their bullshyt. I try to as often as possible and we should continue to.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Friends, people that live in a bubble get their knowledge of the world from the media and sadly, friends the media has a satanic slant toward most minority groups and pigeonholes friends into stereotypes. The only way to escape a bigoted mindstate when its engrained in an individual is to leave the comfort zone. To leave that bubble because friends genuinely come in all colors. Lets not give into racism because the demons that run the world have set things up so true friendship is met with demonic action. Come on friends. Lets be friends, friends. :sitdown: