So leg extensions are a no go?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
It's the lock out that's the problem. Most people swing their legs violently, butts come flying up off the seat then lock and hold improperly

End up tearing their ACL practically off the bone, especially cats who have had their ACL re-done.

I've recently started doing them again but I keep it relatively low weight, slow tempo, high rep and single leg

If you're not using crazy weight, swinging violently and letting it sit on top of your knee cap like you'll see a lot of people doing you'll be fine

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
It's the lock out that's the problem. Most people swing their legs violently, butts come flying up off the seat then lock and hold improperly

End up tearing their ACL practically off the bone, especially cats who have had their ACL re-done.

I've recently started doing them again but I keep it relatively low weight, slow tempo, high rep and single leg

If you're not using crazy weight, swinging violently and letting it sit on top of your knee cap like you'll see a lot of people doing you'll be fine
so go for the sinlge leg and dnt lock out...aight then.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I don't do any leg exercise that isn't a functional movement like a squat, deadlift, or lunge

Because quite frankly, I don't want my thighs to be big and muscular. Finding a nice fitting pair of jeans >>>>>> having some bro complement you on your quads

They will grow proportionally to your upper body just fine with the big compounds.....blowing them up even bigger with isolation exercises is :scusthov:

Arnold's "small" quads >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any modern bodybuilder aesthetically

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
They'll get you a pump and little else.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I don't do any leg exercise that isn't a functional movement like a squat, deadlift, or lunge

Because quite frankly, I don't want my thighs to be big and muscular. Finding a nice fitting pair of jeans >>>>>> having some bro complement you on your quads

They will grow proportionally to your upper body just fine with the big compounds.....blowing them up even bigger with isolation exercises is :scusthov:

lee hairy had some monster quads :youngsabo:

semtex

:)
Daps

Man it is tough having big legs :mjcry: pants be trying to kill my balls