SO i've been using the app called Criminal Pages to look up criminal records of people I know

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/criminal-pages/id401627774?mt=8

:deadrose: This app actually works. I did a search on me and it pulled up my speeding ticket charge from 2004 in VA. So I put in a random ex and that bytch was a career criminal. :ohhh: all types of convictions. embezzlement, speeding, shoplifting.. she had 2 pages of shyt.

This woman at my job i'm about to fukk on Wednesday... I did a search on her and she was convicted of "falsely obtaining welfare benefits" :dwillhuh: (i'm still smashing though :manny:.. I just have to condom spot checks and make sure I flush that bytch down the toilet afterwards).

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
how do i falsely obtain welfare benefits?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I feel bad for people who get their business put out there like that. Its bad enough having a criminal record but now everyone else gotta know about it too? I understand for employers and things like that but everyone else? Mind ur own business!

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
*does a research on all my ex*

nothing comes up

the dualities of dealing with pawgs brehs :ohlawd:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I remember I was looking up a friend the other day that's not on Facebook and I found out he has a recent offence and that shyt is on line. He lives in the US and I live in the UK and it still popped up. It was nothing serious tho, but I was still surprised to see it.