So it’s true that women do prefer dad bods!!! fitness instructor shows before and after DM’s

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
That’s not a dad bod. Thats an “I lift all the time but my diet could be better” bod
Hell, it's a 80% chance those women are only saying that due to insecurity. A lot of them will even straight up say that they're afraid a guy with a 6 pack might cheat on them :heh: and don't want to be pushed to be discipline about their diet

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Unhealthy people want unhealthy versions of people because they are too insecure…
Hell, it's a 80% chance those women are only saying that due to insecurity. A lot of them will even straight up say that they're afraid a guy with a 6 pack might cheat on them :heh: and don't want to be pushed to be discipline about their diet
All of this.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Off season body builder physique being labeled “dad bod” only goes to show how warped peoples expectations are and shows how ppl who don’t workout think that even his off season physique is “average man”. This dudes “letting it go” physique would have him qualified as being a circus strong man in the 1900s. :mjlol:

I don’t know how many dads are built like that on average. :dame: