So is this clown Black Authority is a Trump support as well now?

Daps
neither he nor professor black truth nor tariq have any IDEAS to counter voting in november, nothing of substance that articulates a comprehensive plan of action that will help steel the black community against a possible trump win. all they’ve done is spent hours making videos that tell black people to stay home.

their schtick has grown stale.

i still listen to professor black truth because i appreciate how he deconstructs the media, but i’ve lost a lot of respect for him the past couple of months.

:unimpressed:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
neither he nor professor black truth nor tariq have any IDEAS to counter voting in november, nothing of substance that articulates a comprehensive plan of action that will help steel the black community against a possible trump win. all they’ve done is spent hours making videos that tell black people to stay home.

i still listen to professor black truth because i appreciate how he deconstructs the media, but i’ve lost a lot of respect for him the past couple of months.

This guy's heel turn against super militants is amazing. :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yall want answers and defense strategies from Tariq and other podcasters? But wont request a strategy or plan from the Democrats?
wVDOf3.gif