So is it safe to say those who have tatted sleeves are the scum of society?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
ok pal we get it, its your body do what you want. that doesnt mean i cant call you a fakkit poser who looks horrible and most likely is horrible on the inside

i work with alot of clowns that have sleeves and every single one of them is a simple minded retard. visible tats do not make you tough, edgy or artsy

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
every single one of them is a simple minded retard.

what about people with sleeves who help their community.

or people with sleeves who go to poor countries and help those countries grow.

what about people with sleeves who save lives.

what about people with sleeves who are doctors, teachers, activist, philanthropist, etc?

yet every single one of them are scum?!??!!? :what:

did somebody with tattoos beat you up?:leostare:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ok pal we get it, its your body do what you want. that doesnt mean i cant call you a fakkit poser who looks horrible and most likely is horrible on the inside

i work with alot of clowns that have sleeves and every single one of them is a simple minded retard. visible tats do not make you tough, edgy or artsy

^^^^

The irony in your post and the bolded above :heh:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
T/s trolling. His whole schitck is on some judgemental bullshyt.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
what about people with sleeves who help their community.

or people with sleeves who go to poor countries and help those countries grow.

what about people with sleeves who save lives.

what about people with sleeves who are doctors, teachers, activist, philanthropist, etc?

yet every single one of them are scum?!??!!? :what:

did somebody with tattoos beat you up?:leostare:

i honestly wouldnt let a doctor with visible tats work on me i cant deal with people that have minds that get all impressed with colored pictures like that

is this you?

tyga-hand-tattoos-020.jpg

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville

You shutchermouth! :angry: How do you know the tattoos don't tell a story about that person's life?

*RKO's M617's fakkit ass on the announce table, rolls him back in the ring and punts him in the head for good measure*

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i could honestly give a fucc about what people do with their own bodies. but most recently i saw this lady at this pool party. she had to be like 50+ and she was stupid tatted. she had 2 full sleeves and a big back tattoo of some coy fish or somethin. im like:snoop: oh, wel, it aint on my body:manny:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
i dated a white broad with a one arm sleeve... she was cool as hell.. always paid my weed.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I'm fairly tatted up on my forearms, when It's all done I'll have complete sleeves.
I still work a good job, I just wear a long-sleeve shirts to cover up. no one knows unless I'm wearing a t-shirt or I tell them

and I don't consider myself stupid either
some nikka with tattoos probably took ur lunch money and made u cry

only thing I dislike about tattoos is that everyone has at least one nowadays, it's not as rare as it used to be :manny:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You shutchermouth! :angry: How do you know the tattoos don't tell a story about that person's life?

*RKO's M617's fakkit ass on the announce table, rolls him back in the ring and punts him in the head for good measure*

lets be real here i dont watch wrestling and even i know Randy orton is a C level wrestler