So in the year 2024 what is the best looking TITLE (best worst and slept on)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Best
604550172_cody-rhodesssss-asasasasasasasasasabbbbbbb.jpg

Worst
roh-tv-title.jpg
edit:
images

Slept on

MLW_National_Openweight_Championship_belt.png

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I hear the criticism a lot but don't get it...I like the gold revision...it looks official to me, what is wrong with it?
It's drab, empty, and the WWE logo is hideous in general so a belt that's built entirely around the logo and nothing else is just ass by proxy. It's not worhy of the loftiness of the world title

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It's drab, empty, and the WWE logo is hideous in general so a belt that's built entirely around the logo and nothing else is just ass by proxy. It's not worhy of the loftiness of the world title
We just disagree I guess :manny:

Every boxing and fighting belt everywhere showcases the name or logo of the organization, other than NWA and NJPW really

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
We just disagree I guess :manny:

Every boxing and fighting belt everywhere showcases the name or logo of the organization, other than NWA and NJPW really
It ain't about the logo being prominent or being showcased, it's that there is literally no design to the belt
Like the new version of the WHC has a big ass logo on it too but at least there's an actual design around it
The logo belt also been around 10 years and they've rehashed it 7 damn times (original, Undisputed, women's undisputed, women's smackdown, women's raw, red universal, blue universal)
You could actually say 8 times if you count the scratch logo version that replaced the awful spinner