So, in Accident Murderer....

Makeitrain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Ross and his verse basically playing the role of the 'accident murderer' that Nas describes?!

lol

I guess what I really mean is that even though I mildly like Rozay's music, and have played out Rich Forever, I'm getting tired of almost all his verses being exactly the same - bragging about G shyt. No real subject matter - I mean it still sounds good, but gets boring after literally the 50th time!

I'm a self confessed relatively new fan of Ross's - went through a loooong period where I wasn't feeling gangsta type hiphop at all. Is his older shyt more diverse?

WUURK

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
can't be writing daintily like this round here breh. go back to KTT or wherever you came from and stay safer. lol

Makeitrain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can't be writing daintily like this round here breh. go back to KTT or wherever you came from and stay safer. lol

What's KTT? I'm a 10 year lurker from SOHH - they never let me register!

And what's 'dainty' writing..?!:childplease: Words longer than 5 letters confusing to you?

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Kanyetothe.com/forum

You'll probably fit in over there. Like minded people.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
What's KTT? I'm a 10 year lurker from SOHH - they never let me register!

And what's 'dainty' writing..?!:childplease: Words longer than 5 letters confusing to you?

I'm just trying to help you out breh. your 10 years of sohh observation have still left you vulnerable to wolf territory. making awkward jokes and confessing and ending sentences with exclamation marks. naahh breh. Just come in here, state your business, put on your hat and move on with a firm look :yayo:

Makeitrain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just trying to help you out breh. your 10 years of sohh observation have still left you vulnerable to wolf territory. making awkward jokes and confessing and ending sentences with exclamation marks. naahh breh. Just come in here, state your business, put on your hat and move on with a firm look :yayo:

Aite fair enough. From now on I will keep it G. Good looking

(My joke was funny though. But funnier last night when I was gone off the haze and posted it)

Makeitrain

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: breh I had like 18 aliases since 07 you tellin me you couldn't get one

Yeah man I don't know why - I tried to register using my College e-mail add, and then my 2 work ones after that - never got a confirmation e-mail!!!!

:shaq2: