So in a marrige men are supposed to pay all the bills?

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
First off, black people need to cut that white america way of thought out of our lives in today’s society

times changes, but salaries haven’t

Black men earned $41,000 compared to Black Women $35,000 a year

no way in hell majority of black men can do all that UNLESS U SOME DELUSIONAL COLI MEMBER THAT DONT LIVE IN REAL WORLD REALITY

2 salaries is a must in the black community and splitting bills are a must

lib123

All Star
Daps
First off, black people need to cut that white america way of thought out of our lives in today’s society

times changes, but salaries haven’t

Black men earned $41,000 compared to Black Women $35,000 a year

no way in hell majority of black men can do all that UNLESS U SOME DELUSIONAL COLI MEMBER THAT DONT LIVE IN REAL WORLD REALITY

2 salaries is a must in the black community and splitting bills are a must

Why shouldn’t it be something for Black people to strive for? You’re right, this dynamic isn’t feasible working for others. But making it a goal would force more Black men to take financial literacy, group economics and entrepreneurship more seriously like all other races of men do.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Why shouldn’t it be something for Black people to strive for? You’re right, this dynamic isn’t feasible working for others. But making it a goal would force more Black men to take financial literacy, group economics and entrepreneurship more seriously like all other races of men do.
you don't know shyt about crypto. but this was 100. wholeheartedly agree:ehh:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Pay all the bills, take you on vacations, out to eat, fancy dates, car note and still have $50k in savings?:mjlol:

And woman are responsible for what?

Real shyt I just saw a chick I follow on IG say the dude is supposed to pay the Bill's and if he doesn't then she'll keep her lady parts to herself. :francis:
I think folks should do what comfortable for them… if a dude can do that then cool… but it’s not the 70s where a house cost 18k, a car cost 3.5k and a college tuition is 2k. Nowadays you gotta add a zero to all that… but not the average salaries. Folks wanna say what their parents & grandparents did… it was very doable on one salary.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'd like to split things down the middle. I don't want my kids growing up not understand how a man is supposed to act or how they're supposed to comport themselves in certain situations.

Conan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It can't be this hard to be a stay at home parent.

I'll give you the first few years of childhood when you're running around trying to make sure the kids don't drop off a ledge. Then fine, be a stay at home mom/dad full time.

But afterwards, when the kids are at school? What the fukk are you doing at home every day?

I'm a single man. I work a full time job, I'm pursuing a masters with the intent of getting into a PhD program, and I still have time to cook, do laundry, sweep, mop, scrub the bathroom, take out the trash, pay the bills, maintain my car, and have a decent social life. It will never be a good tradeoff to me where in exchange for not doing chores, I have to assume full responsibility financially for another adult

Plus, I can't be attracted to another human being who has no ambition beyond keeping house.

But to each their own.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You should never depend on a woman for the lifestyle you want.
Now should your woman pay a bill, yes but if you need her than you lost

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I only find African men to be in this more so than black Americans.

Cultural values differ.

Of course there's exceptions !
But any black American mother telling their son to pay for everything lost and failed their sons.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
If yall do go the marriage route, make sure the woman has something to lose. She should already have some education making decent money, and yall should be splitting bills. If you want her to go the homemaker route, make her work her ass off and make that shyt temporary.

You simps letting women be in marriages without sacrificing are in for some shyt
Needed to see this. I’m considering bushing one of the girls I’m dating because she thinks 70/30 in a marriage is too much and I should pay for everything