So in a marrige men are supposed to pay all the bills?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I make bank, and the wifey makes more than me.
I make very good money in IT, and I got lots of freedom.
Wifey makes more than me, 6 fig, about 16k more, also in IT, and she got more freedom than me.
By freedom I mean how many hours you actually put into working hours.
I'd say I put 3 to 4 hours a day, and she puts in 2 to 3 hours per day.
Sometimes we each only got one hour too, depends on the day.

But we both pay the bills, we pay evenly like % wise, not dollar wise.
Which means she puts in more than me.
I used to get paid more than her, but when she switches jobs she made more, then switched again and now even more.
Plus she does all the cooking, I can't cook for shyt.

Who pays more, the man or the woman?
Well the answer is if you want to upgrade your home, move to a better home/neighbourhood it doesn't matter who puts in more.
Just pay, save up, get rid of debt, and upgrade your lifestyle.
Concentrate on the goal, not who gets us there faster.

Giselle

Daps
Pay all the bills, take you on vacations, out to eat, fancy dates, car note and still have $50k in savings?:mjlol:

And woman are responsible for what?

Real shyt I just saw a chick I follow on IG say the dude is supposed to pay the Bill's and if he doesn't then she'll keep her lady parts to herself. :francis:
It depends on how much y’all make and what y’all’s plans are.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I just ABHOR the fact that divorce laws are set up to 95% of the time screw the man over. I don’t even mind living by “traditional values” in a marriage if the woman is up for it. But the FACT that the majority of divorces are initiated by the woman means that if she gets tired of all that “domesticated” living she can just divorce me, take MY children, and cash out on MY dime. fukk that.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If yall do go the marriage route, make sure the woman has something to lose. She should already have some education making decent money, and yall should be splitting bills. If you want her to go the homemaker route, make her work her ass off and make that shyt temporary.

You simps letting women be in marriages without sacrificing are in for some shyt
I'd rather be dead than for that to be my life

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I dont know if I told yall about my dumb ass cousin who made his fiancé quit her 6 figure job at State Farm talkin about "I got us".:mjlol:

This fool needs to work 60 hrs a week at a factory to even sniff 6 figures. She went along with it then they started cuttin out the overtime. She wasnt out of work 3 months before she went back. She never wanted to quit. She was the one that was against a 1 income home. He got a good one. He'll probably fukk it up and get some lazy bytch you clowns droolin over in this thread:russ:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Its all in the pool. I bring in what I bring in she brings in what she brings in. We spend what we spend on mortgage and other bills. With a huge chunk leftover every month. We are a combined healthy six figure household. We all comfortable, it's not even a question of who pays what is how we look at it. WE just pay it