So in a marrige men are supposed to pay all the bills?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Fear is the oldest human emotion. This thread is based on fear of being used. Not hard to understand.

To your point I don't think men or women will see it from each others point of view ever in totality, trying to find the best partner is all you can do and really hope that their wills are stronger than outside forces and wicked inclinations.
Yeah I get it but fear kills and causes stagnation. This generation lives in its head where fears can become monstrous. As somebody who has zero qualms tearing the institution of marriage completely apart on a Tuesday, at some point I’m
like damn. It can’t be THAT bad.

I just think people exaggerate too much. I actually feel the same way about being single. People act like you one razor away from suicide if you not booed up 24/7.

I’m sure there’s good and bad in both situations. Everybody is gonna be alright.:russ:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
It's something we'll clown on but I don't think the husband raising the kids would be an awful idea.

Men are supposedly more disciplined with their children, I think it would be interesting to see what would happen with a generation raised by fathers.

I think it’s an awesome idea tbh.

The problem is a lot of women wouldn’t go along with it.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I’m sure there’s good and bad in both situations
True indeed. I think there is a bit of anxiety creep in both. I think people are so worried their missing something or will become one of the unfortunate people who ends up taking care of kids by them self or losing most of their income/assets in divorce. Like wise I think some single folks see their friends or family or even worse start to just feel lonely and desire romantic contact and then fear they'll be alone forever. They're both symptoms of human anxiety which is a byproduct of fear.

We also live in a culture that believes broadcasting your life makes you important because you don't feel important in your day to day. Which influences others ect.

Everybody is gonna be alright

I'm sure they will whatever they deem alright to be.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Pay all the bills, take you on vacations, out to eat, fancy dates, car note and still have $50k in savings?:mjlol:

And woman are responsible for what?

Real shyt I just saw a chick I follow on IG say the dude is supposed to pay the Bill's and if he doesn't then she'll keep her lady parts to herself. :francis:

So one nutty chick on IG………