So in a marrige men are supposed to pay all the bills?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pay all the bills, take you on vacations, out to eat, fancy dates, car note and still have $50k in savings?:mjlol:

And woman are responsible for what?

Real shyt I just saw a chick I follow on IG say the dude is supposed to pay the Bill's and if he doesn't then she'll keep her lady parts to herself. :francis:

you should post on there....that she SHOULD keep them to herself.....hers works JUST likee the other 4 billions women on earth....its goes to the inside and gets wet :yeshrug:

its not special

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh. Taking care of ur woman and family is how things are supposed to work. I have no issues with that.

The problem is, in this country, if u don’t require ur woman to bring something “not easy” to the table, you’re asking to get fuccked. She can leave anytime and the law will mandate u to fund her lifestyle.

so those of u guys spoiling ur women and she’s not doing anything serious in return, y’all better be careful out there. Her fuccking u should never be viewed as “the” reward.

If ur woman isn’t willingly cooking for u, constantly reminding u “hun we don’t need to go out to eat as much. I can cook for us.”, is not cleaning ur house for u, always wanting to be out and about on ur dime, yea, she ain’t the one.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Facts.

Since it's a big responsibility, I'll hold the house down while she brings the money in.

You’re joking but some people do that too.

It’s better for the kids to have one parent at home, especially when they’re in their formative years.

Couldn’t imagine a stranger pretty much raising my child.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Its not about the relationship, it’s about the family.

She is supposed to be holding down the house and children.

That’s way more than a full time jobs worth of work.

If she wants to go out, be a career woman, refuse to cook, and doesn’t want children, then yeah she needs to be paying half, but why would you marry someone like that in the first place?
Happens all the time though. People marry within their socioeconomic class.

6 figure men are most likely to marry six figure women

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Meh. Taking care of ur woman and family is how things are supposed to work. I have no issues with that.

The problem is, in this country, if u don’t require ur woman to bring something “not easy” to the table, you’re asking to get fuccked. She can leave anytime and the law will mandate u to fund her lifestyle.

so those of u out there spoiling ur women and she’s not doing anything serious in return, y’all better be careful out there. Her fuccking u should never be viewed as “the” reward.

If ur woman isn’t willingly cooking for u, constantly reminding u “hun we don’t need to go out to eat as much”, is not cleaning ur house for u, always wanting to be out and about on ur dime, yea, she ain’t the one.

Pure facts

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Happens all the time though. People marry within their socioeconomic class.

6 figure men are most likely to marry six figure women

True as well.

I bet in an anonymous survey, all parties involved would admit they’re miserable with their partner.

Sounds good on paper though.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is my current arrangement last 5 years while she was obtaining her masters. She’s taking care of both my babies all day and finishing school, her rendering care of worth a ton of money. Once she’s done we offload care off her and she brings in money to get us closer to our goals.
This sounds beautiful. But she can leave u once she gets her masters. The fact that y’all got babies together, however, reduces that possibility.

there are dudes who paid for their woman to go to school and once she finishes, the relationship ends.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps

Because it's just game.
If they've never done it before, and especially if they're young, they don't know what they're getting into.
It's like when a kid says they want a dog and promise to take care of it.
Running a house is a lot of fukking work even before kids are involved.
They will eventually feel beat down, trapped and grow to resent you. Your marriage will be ruined.
I broke this all down in detail in a post a few months back.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Look at that, the economy in Greece rose by 2% this week.

Y2Pfukn.png

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The woman gotta contribute something to the marriage of value.. If she got a man who can pay all the bills while she stay at home.. Them kids better be top shelf excellence, because you have wives working and producing successful kids..