So I'm seeing the same post in different threads and on other websites

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah, what the thread title says :dahell:

@Grand Conde made a thread with this same title so I'm guessing this is him...
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1460178

But what caught my eye was a following post because I seen the exact same post on this site, but in a different thread :mindblown:

Are some members also "bots" or has lazy posting reached an all-time high :dame:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The title is taken directly from the article retard. :snoop:
:whoa: why so defensive Bruhney Downlow, I ain't be gots no weapon :manny: I made it clear it was a following post that had me like :ohhh: because there was a post on the first page of that thread that I read already in one of the Xbox threads here. Not in your thread tho

Are you following? It would be like us having this exact same conversation on another site. And in a different thread. That would be weird, no?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I find it funny you of all people are complaining about the same posts in different threads

When you literally make the same thread every 2 days

:camby:
TheMasterSystem must be going senile or...you are the scrub that I'm talking about. Either way :umad:
Living up to your title as a hall of shame worst of all timer :salute:to your goat level retardation
Imagine reading this exact reply on neogaf, wouldn't that be weird? That's what this thread is about, you and the other irrelevant posters are too infatuated with me to care (or its you) because this is the level of posting you are defending. It would explain why you post at all tho :patrice: Yes, I'm the worst when I point out irregularities in the "matrix" thanks for your valued input Android 14 :tu: