So I'm fukking with police again... Dating an officer of the gotdamn law

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
POF chic happen to be police. Some of yaw might remember my bout with a big booty police officer I met last year who I ended up ****ing ... ***** turned out to be a stalker/nuts and even got her pregnant (aborted) . Now I just met shorty on pof... She hit me up, now tomorrow we agree to meet up to shoot pool in Bellville. I think she newark police or sheriff. My issue is every cop I know always in cop mode and be ready to verify gubment name and verify address. If you dated a cop or got input chime in.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
breh i been meaning to ask u, you ever been to" bottoms up" strip club in irvington? on springfield ave

Daps
OK I'm tired of hearing about you nikkas getting girls off POF. Im gonna use this site and see what the **** happens. :ehh: maybe some ***** will cure my depression anyway.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the way i see it, you just gotta make her feel like she got a lot more to lose than you if she tries to mess with you.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
popcorn.gif

Keep us updated on the fukkery breh

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I would have thought you learned your lesson the last time man. I don't mess with cops if I can help it. She may be alright but let that be someone else's headache. Too many other women out there to be messing around with "One Time".

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I think I'm just tired of nikkas talm'bout they found a chick on PoF...but then they don't post pictures of them.

I mean...the chicks on PoF DO have pictures, right? :yeshrug: