So I went to the Oddball Tour last night featuring Dave Chappelle

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Jeff Ross, John Mulaney, Al Madrigal and Hannibal killed. The rest of the people on the main stage were just ok. Never really been a fan of Flight of The Concords.

Didn't bother with the non main stage show. I was too busy out in the parking lot tailgating.

Chappelle gave us an hour and 10 minutes of his time. He did some of the material I have seen floating around YouTube from the comedy clubs. But the majority of it was off the cuff. He killed. Period. With his prepared jokes and his off the cuff shyt.

20,000 people. Sold out. Everyone behaved themselves. Good show.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
good to hear.

Chappelle is brilliant and as much as i love his show, his fame has made it hard for him to perform in his true form...as a stand up comedian.

his show was brilliant, it's too bad that it has conflicted with his stand up because it is not his fault.
the public cannot separate the two aspects of his career and ruin his performances.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Jeff Ross, John Mulaney, Al Madrigal and Hannibal killed. The rest of the people on the main stage were just ok. Never really been a fan of Flight of The Concords.

Didn't bother with the non main stage show. I was too busy out in the parking lot tailgating.

Chappelle gave us an hour and 10 minutes of his time. He did some of the material I have seen floating around YouTube from the comedy clubs. But the majority of it was off the cuff. He killed. Period. With his prepared jokes and his off the cuff shyt.

20,000 people. Sold out. Everyone behaved themselves. Good show.
me and my wife went Friday in Camden NJ every comedian that came out killed Camden :russ: Jeff Ross was :wow: .........I could have done without Flight of the Concords but Dave he's solidified in my book being top 5 of all time after his performance. I was crying breh.......all I'm gonna say is "p*ssy Juice" :pachaha: