So I went to the dentist today

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Just routine check and teeth clean, so im done go to the desk to make an appointment and the receptionist is either new or a fill in. But I saw her smile at me and shyt, so I made my next appointment 6 months from now. The thing is they have all my info on file BUT SHE ASKED ME FOR MY PHONE NUMBER. Now they have my info, I think she wanted my number what yall think?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Just routine check and teeth clean, so im done go to the desk to make an appointment and the receptionist is either new or a fill in. But I saw her smile at me and shyt, so I made my next appointment 6 months from now. The thing is they have all my info on file BUT SHE ASKED ME FOR MY PHONE NUMBER. Now they have my info, I think she wanted my number what yall think?

its routine...

she wanna confirm the address and phone number aint changed...

so she can call you...

to confirm you will show up and get

penetrated with dental mouth probes

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
if she gave you her personal phone number, then thats cool, or if she calls you after then cool...

but for the most part...you gonna get a call the day before the appt, and correspondence in the mail, saying, appt in few days

havoc00

Pro
Daps
if she gave you her personal phone number, then thats cool, or if she calls you after then cool...

but for the most part...you gonna get a call the day before the appt, and correspondence in the mail, saying, appt in few days

241298_o.gif