So I was walking in my old neighbourhood in London today and they were shooting a Hollywood movie...

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
They were shooting scenes for this flick:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802144/fullcredits?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

The craziest part is that the street where they were shooting the scene was literally next to the street where I used to live. I was like :wtf:

I spoke to some of the security to ask what was going on and they were like "we're shooting a Hollywood movie". I said "anyone big in it?". They said Samuel L Jackson, Colin Firth and Michael Cain. I was like :ohhh:

I asked if any of the big actors were on set, I was thinking "damn, maybe I can meet Sam Jackson." He wasn't there tho. Colin Firth was there but I don't give a fukk about that guy, also they wouldn't let pedestrians talk to the actors.

I will have to see the flick when it comes out. I'ma be like, "That's the street next to my street!". I was told the film will be out sometime late next year...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

The craziest part is that the street where they were shooting the scene was literally next to the street where I used to live. I was like :wtf:

I spoke to some of the security to ask what was going on and they were like "we're shooting a Hollywood movie". I said "anyone big in it?". They said Samuel L Jackson, Colin Firth and Michael Cain. I was like :ohhh:

I asked if any of the big actors were on set, I was thinking "damn, maybe I can meet Sam Jackson." He wasn't there tho. Colin Firth was there but I don't give a fukk about that guy, also they wouldn't let pedestrians talk to the actors.

I will have to see the flick when it comes out. I'ma be like, "That's the street next to my street!". I was told the film will be out sometime late next year...
:whoa: you need to say, "that's my house right there girl :win:"

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Are they hiring extras :heh:

:laugh:

I shoulda asked. They even shut down a sandwich shop that was like a 2 minute walk from there. They shut it down for the whole day with only extras and crew people allowed to eat there.

I shoulda made a fuss just to fukk with them but I couldn't be bothered. Like yo, this is a free country, why can't I eat here! It woulda been funny to cause a big scene but I couldn't be bothered...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

The movie Scream for Help was shot in my grandfathers house :manny: (New Rochelle)