So I just watched "Match Point"....puzzy really does make nikkas do dumbazz sh*t...

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Scarlett Johansson was hot but, not fukk up a millionaire lifestyle and a high end career hot :stopitslime: The rich broad put him on at her father's firm, had him driving bugattis and living in a penthouse overlooking downtown London yet he just couldn't quit fukking some broad that he KNEW his ass shouldn't have been fukking :mindblown:

And his wife wasn't even ugly brah. Most nikkas would have been happy with the rich broad. Fukk, I would. All the rich broad wanted to do was put you on and give you babies. Give me a b*tch like that :mindblown: Out of all the hoes to have an affair with, this nikka has an affair with his brother-in-law's ex fiance :mindblown: Then after he gets the jumpoff pregnant, he realizes that he fukked up and his life is about to come tumbling down. Too late now nikka :stopitslime: You could have been driving Ferraris, balling hard at your father in law's company and chilling on a beach somewhere with your wife. Had you kept your dikk in your pants, nobody would have had to die nikka. Puzzy makes nikkas do some dumbazz sh*t :camby:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Scarlett Johansson was hot but, not fukk up a millionaire lifestyle and a high end career hot :stopitslime: The rich broad put him on at her father's firm, had him driving bugattis and living in a penthouse overlooking downtown London yet he just couldn't quit fukking some broad that he KNEW his ass shouldn't have been fukking :mindblown:

And his wife wasn't even ugly brah. Most nikkas would have been happy with the rich broad. Fukk, I would. All the rich broad wanted to do was put you on and give you babies. Give me a b*tch like that :mindblown: Out of all the hoes to have an affair with, this nikka has an affair with his brother-in-law's ex fiance :mindblown: Then after he gets the jumpoff pregnant, he realizes that he fukked up and his life is about to come tumbling down. Too late now nikka :stopitslime: You could have been driving Ferraris, balling hard at your father in law's company and chilling on a beach somewhere with your wife. Had you kept your dikk in your pants, nobody would have had to die nikka. Puzzy makes nikkas do some dumbazz sh*t :camby:
p*ssy only makes dumb nikkas do dumbass shyt