So I just got mad at my girl for putting on 2lbs

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
:mjpls: I got standards b.... The way I met you is the way I wanna keep you.

She told me she put on 2 lbs, so now she 5'5 ,147 :birdman: I aint trying to be with no more obese black women. I like the fact she curvy and got a nice ass that look good in them thongs and g-strings but I can't be with a chic who will eventually turn into looking like Patrick from Spongebob:birdman: She is pissed I went off. She using my full gubment name so I know she serious and mad.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:mjpls: I got standards b.... The way I met you is the way I wanna keep you.

She told me she put on 2 lbs, so now she 5'5 ,147 :birdman: I aint trying to be with no more obese black women. I like the fact she curvy and got a nice ass look good in them thongs and g-strings but I can't be with a chic who will eventually turn into looking like Patrick from Spongebob:birdman: She is pissed I went off. She using my full gubment name so I know she serious and mad.

Naw man, I :salute: you....You gotta stop a problem before it starts. 2 pounds, gunna turn into 4 pounds, gunna turn into 8 pounds....etc. If a girl thick, she walking a tight rope already.

If you started falling off in a way she didnt like, she wouldnt hesitate to let you know about it. Checking in a relationship is caring. If she dont wanna get with the program, its cut bait.