So I did this track like 6 years ago...

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Curious for the Coli to peak so I can ask all of you something:

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/lisbonic/01-swimming]01 Swimming by lisbonic on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

This is the type of beat/content I always feel the most comfortable making/creating...yet my mind set is that it should just stay in my proverbial crates because there's nothing even remotely main stream about them.

I am too damn old to keep up with half the musical trends in Hip Hop nowadays, but is there an audience for shyt like this?

(I loaded a few more beat fleshouts from my laptop onto Soundcloud so you all could get a feel for what I like besides that track lisbonic's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free)

Thoughts?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Curious for the Coli to peak so I can ask all of you something:

01 Swimming by lisbonic on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

This is the type of beat/content I always feel the most comfortable making/creating...yet my mind set is that it should just stay in my proverbial crates because there's nothing even remotely main stream about them.

I am too damn old to keep up with half the musical trends in Hip Hop nowadays, but is there an audience for shyt like this?

(I loaded a few more beat fleshouts from my laptop onto Soundcloud so you all could get a feel for what I like besides that track lisbonic's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free)

Thoughts?

Just my opinion tracks you got like 032512 and 030412 are heat and can be used in modern pop RnB type of production.

The Swimming track, your flow is pretty dated on there. It reminds me of when Lyricist Lounge when the first got really big in the 90's, but it wouldn't fly now. Now the message and be potent can still potent with a tighter delivery.

That's just me anyway.

It reminds of how when Royce wants to spit meaningful bars he's still on some head nodding delivery shyt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAD4BPdkKG4]Eminem Ft Royce Da 5'9'' - Take From Me [NEW SONG 2011] - YouTube[/ame]

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Just my opinion tracks you got like 032512 and 030412 are heat and can be used in modern pop RnB type of production.

The Swimming track, your flow is pretty dated on there. It reminds me of when Lyricist Lounge when the first got really big in the 90's, but it wouldn't fly now. Now the message and be potent can still potent with a tighter delivery.

That's just me anyway.

It reminds of how when Royce wants to spit meaningful bars he's still on some head nodding delivery shyt.

Eminem Ft Royce Da 5'9'' - Take From Me [NEW SONG 2011] - YouTube

Thanks for the feedback man. The flow is a tad dated for sure, though the track is also from '06, so, I suppose that could have something to do with it as well.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I like this song and the beat is smooth

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
going by the swimming track, i think you just continue to rock how you feel. at the same time dont limit yourself. if you want to do something trendy or commercial, just do that shyt your way