So I did my civic duty today and filed a complaint

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
Against one of you fukking dirty bytches that work at the post office for not delivering my fukking packages and lying about fukking pickups. I got a business to run. Yeah I might get my mail from now on with shyt stains on it if I get them at all but I at least feel better knowing your dumbass might get written up over my complaint. It's like you have to live in a white area and shyt to get good service from these fukks in NY.

fukk you, if you are a post man or women. Hope all you fukkers get replaced by robots in the future. Wish I had a front yard so I could put pitbull out there just for your ass. :pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Against one of you fukking dirty bytches that work at the post office for not delivering my fukking packages and lying about fukking pickups. I got a business to run. Yeah I might get my mail from now on with shyt stains on it if I get them at all but I at least feel better knowing your dumbass might get written up over my complaint. It's like you have to live in a white area and shyt to get good service from these fukks in NY.

fukk you, if you are a post man or women. Hope all you fukkers get replaced by robots in the future. Wish I had a front yard so I could put pitbull out there just for your ass. :pacspit:
:ufdup:

You never gonna get your shyt now, and even if they do they will come mysteriously broken

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Losing billions because of the union, that should go away first and when people are scared to lose their jobs they may think twice about the customer service they provide to patrons