So I am reading a book called Black Breeding Machines

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The book details the slave trade of the Indians and majority Africans. I am at one part and they are discussing the African sexual organs and how they tried to justify why the African man penis is so large (pause). One cac said and I quote " Africans has a close affinity to Apes, evidenced in some parts of Africa where they sleep with Apes :martin: and it is evidenced that an Baboon penis is comparable to that of an African, moreover African men can ravish the white women". This quote was from a 1734 writing and it had affected white cac men thinking ever since.

Side notes: Old white women were selecting 14 and 15 year old boys as sex partners because of their penises.

Black women according to Ludwig Wolf said that white men and black penises felt the same no matter the size :mjgrin:

Black women breast were so large when they first came to Africa he child would be on the back of the mother and still suck the breast :dwillhuh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That's ironic as fukk seeing as how apes usually have very small penises

You have to read their justification of their bullshyt back in the day.

Quote Sir John Hawkins 1565

L"When they delivered of child, they goe straight to wash like nothing happen compared to our White Women who lie in the bed"
So they called us brutes because of this

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
They still think like that whether they been told or not..it is intrinsic white thought.