So how many of you you crazy conspiracy people make good money?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
You know the people that believe in the Illuminati and Rothschild control everything and anything.

People that believe that every massacre/shotting has government involvement?

So how many of you have actual jobs and or families :skip:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know the people that believe in the Illuminati and Rothschild control everything and anything.

People that believe that every massacre/shotting has government involvement?

So how many of you have actual jobs and or families :skip:

:what:

They probably all have jobs and families. Those aren't really hard to come by.

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: huh? Whether people believe in that or not they still have to have a job or some way to take care of themselves...what are you talkin about?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
We all know you don't :mjpls:

sadramfan.gif

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
And even if this was true... You think they gonna just walk into this thread and be like "I believe in all that shyt, but I don't have a job and I stay with their moms"

The gonna be like, I believe in that shyt and I make 6 figures and fukk dimes every night :umad:

But really, I don't really understand your angle with this thread, are you saying that those people are broke just because they believe in conspiracies?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
How am I supposed to have a good job with all these conspiracies holding me back? Smarten up:rudy:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
And even if this was true... You think they gonna just walk into this thread and be like "I believe in all that shyt, but I don't have a job and I stay with their moms"

The gonna be like, I believe in that shyt and I make 6 figures and fukk dimes every night :umad:

But really, I don't really understand your angle with this thread, are you saying that those people are broke just because they believe in conspiracies?

Bored at work and came up with the conclusion that most people that believe in tin foil hat theories are unsuccessful basement dwelling trolls. Basically blaming some outside force for their lack of any achievements in life.

I have further concluded that they are unsocial and thus have no significant others because they are so fukking crazy.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
this is an inherent conflict of interest within itself,at least for REAL historical conspiracy theorists,but for the record i'm sure Alex Jones and David Icke do

if your talking these Youtube scholars who like to bytch about Satanism/Kanye/music industry playpen conspiracies then:manny:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I dont believe there's a conspiracy behind everything but them rothschilds breh
ibmcxLhiembvlj.gif
and don't forget about them koch boys
ibmcxLhiembvlj.gif
ibmcxLhiembvlj.gif