So how many of y'all Votin for Romney?

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Not me :stylin:

But only cuz I feel he's not fit to run a country. Or a kindergarten class. I honestly think it'll be the end of America if he wins. That's just my opinion though.

What about y'all?

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Not voting is pretty much voting for the person you want to lose.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not voting is pretty much voting for the person you want to lose.

no it aint and stop buying that bad logic.

a non vote in this day an age of statistics. is a vote.

they will poll, and pull stats on how many of us are registered to vote. how many of us voted in the last couple of elections. and if they come up with enough people who refuse to vote in any given election that will be shown statistically. which they will then ask the question "WHY are these people not voting any more or why did they stop in these years?" and people will then answer them. Because i didnt like either choice. i refuse to be forced into a bad choice. now let someone else vote for one of the two bad choices. thats on them. doesnt matter if thats how our country works. if people keep not voting like that. eventually you will see laws changed to the presidential election process. it may not happen in our life time but it could happen. people are just stuck on that two party system nonsense. if you aint feeling neither. DONT VOTE for either. its your CHOICE> dont let any old head tell you different.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Romney is a Mormon.

Under the pre-1978 policy, black men of African descent could not hold the priesthood in this way, and were also prohibited from participating in the temple Endowment and sealings, ordinances that the church teaches are necessary for the highest degree of salvation.

While they have amended their rule, they certainly still look down on black people and consider us inferior.

This is a quote from supposed Mormon prophets.

Surely, this cannot be mere coincidence. Nevertheless, the firm Mormon teaching that a whole race of people are "cursed with a black skin" for sins committed by them before they were born remains to this very day, no announcement or "revelation" has removed it.

:huhldup:

If you're black and vote for Romney, kill yourself.