So has anyone else seen this trailer for the animated movie"Bilal"???

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

A thousand years ago, one boy with a dream of becoming a great warrior is abducted with his sister and taken to a land far away from home. Thrown into a world where greed and injustice rule all, Bilal finds the courage to raise his voice and make a change. Inspired by true events, this is a story of a real hero who earned his remembrance in time and history.

Animated film about black people :ohlawd: and yall shoud read up on the story of Bilal if u don't know who he is

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
This is by a company called Barajoun Entertainment. Of course Disney/Pixar would never make this haha

I just checked it, it's being released in UAE. Was confused why hollywood would release an anime film named "bilal" if you get me. makes more sense.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
I just checked it, it's being released in UAE. Was confused why hollywood would release an anime film named "bilal" if you get me. makes more sense.
It's not an anime film

But yea of course Hollywood would never make a movie like this. shyt Disney didn't even want a black princess to have a black prince

Flex Kavana

Banned
Daps
It's not an anime film

But yea of course Hollywood would never make a movie like this. shyt Disney didn't even want a black princess to have a black prince

Yeh yeah not anime, meant animated you know what i mean lol.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Part of me is excited to see people of color get the animated AAA treatment but the fact that it's based on this story

has me like :patrice:

Bilal ibn Rabah - Wikipedia

My blackness has me wanting to see it but my rationality, the fact that I'm a "free thinker" and interest in science has me like....

:mjcry:

Why are we still so superstitious in 2018 brehs

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
It's getting a pretty limited release but I was gonna try and check it out on Saturday