So Halo might not release this year

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Forza got a release date of November 22, 2021. If they know the release date for Forza why does Halo still just say holiday 2021?

Why was there no footage of the single player campaign, what happened to the rumored beta? The multiplayer also seemed pretty pieced together, rather they just take us through a small gameplay segment like they did forza, why the handcrafted gameplay trailers this far in?

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sad to see you dudes in shambles like this:mjlol:

Are you gonna make the exact same thread for Horizon: Forbidden West since it doesn't have a release date either?:lupe:

Y’all already made that thread, I’m just keeping the same energy.:hubie:

Doesn’t seem like you good fellas are being honest with yourselves. This game was a launch title

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Y’all already made that thread, I’m just keeping the same energy.:hubie:

Doesn’t seem like you good fellas are being honest with yourselves. This game was a launch title

You spent all day concern trolling after an Xbox event when you could've spent that time to finally get past the 3rd level in Returnal, a game you claimed was game of the year then subsequently put on the backburner:wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You spent all day concern trolling after an Xbox event when you could've spent that time to finally get past the 3rd level in Returnal, a game you claimed was game of the year then subsequently put on the backburner:wow:

Returnal released and it was fun, whats taking Halo so long? It was supposed to come out in November, and it still doesn’t look good.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Returnal released and it was fun, whats taking Halo so long? It was supposed to come out in November, and it still doesn’t look good.
Halo Infinite will be released holiday 2021, Microsoft confirms

Now I'm certain you didn't care enough to care at all but the streams was in 1080p. Have you seen the show in 4k yet? Forza Horizon shyts on Horizon Forbidden west graphically, is photorealistic and you clowns acting like Pixar isn't quality isn't something we achieved back when kameo dropped :yawn: I know, now it's ray traced!!!

I love all the pathetic threads y'all been making, dropping narratives to help you cope :laff:
Halo looks amazing btw

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sad to see you dudes in shambles like this:mjlol:

Are you gonna make the exact same thread for Horizon: Forbidden West since it doesn't have a release date either?:lupe:

:wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Multiplayer beta drops this summer
As suspected, developer 343 will offer beta tests for Halo Infinite, beginning this summer. 343 will invite a select number of people into a "limited pre-release technical preview" for the game with the aim of stress testing the title to get it in a good place for launch. You can register with the free Halo Insiderprogram to enter for a chance to get in.
Halo Infinite's First Multiplayer Footage Revealed Alongside Details On Beta, Bots, Maps, Modes, Microtransactions

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Concern troll release dates to retaliate an attack on your gaming pedigree, brehs:mjlol:

Be so emotionally invested in Stan wars that you post in every xbox thread after their e3 showcase and make fake news clickbait thread titles to create a false narrative brehs:mjlol:

Don't ask me about games cuz I've already played and beat more than you have this year. Meanwhile you can't even get past the third level of a game you TYPED more about than actually played
tumblr_inline_nuweq7QJtK1qb847a_500.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Concern troll release dates to retaliate an attack on your gaming pedigree, brehs:mjlol:

Be so emotionally invested in Stan wars that you post in every xbox thread after their e3 showcase and make fake news clickbait thread titles to create a false narrative brehs:mjlol:

Don't ask me about games cuz I've already played and beat more than you have this year. Meanwhile you can't even get past the third level of a game you TYPED more about than actually played
tumblr_inline_nuweq7QJtK1qb847a_500.gif

You the man:hubie: