So G.Paltrow cant tweet "nikkas" but Breezy/Drake/entourage can act like ******s.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm Black by the way, and don't get me wrong as I'm not preaching. I just find it highly ironic that some brothers without a sense of humor got their panties twisted over Paltrow's tweeted use of the so called N-word. Meanwhile two millionaires, possibly multi-millionaire light skinned with good hair brothers lived up to negative stereotypes about us in a predominantly white club. You gotta love it. The X-Clan crowd is quiet right about now for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Who are these make believe people you are talking about that are quiet now?...Oh wait no, you just conveniently glossed over the threads where folks are calling them out on their ignorance

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: wtf kinda logic is this? this is not similar at all...

captain save a cac ass nikka...

quoted for truth.

and that light skin vs dark skin shyt is wack. you worried about folks acting like nikkaz but you tryna divide nikkaz against each other at the same time.

:pacspit:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Smh @ the logic, a famous white cac says nikkas and this is what you compare it to? Idc what anyone says I refuse REFUSE to believe any of you are black for condoning a pale face cac saying nikka.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm Black by the way, and don't get me wrong as I'm not preaching. I just find it highly ironic that some brothers without a sense of humor got their panties twisted over Paltrow's tweeted use of the so called N-word. Meanwhile two millionaires, possibly multi-millionaire light skinned with good hair brothers lived up to negative stereotypes about us in a predominantly white club. You gotta love it. The X-Clan crowd is quiet right about now for some reason.

Ice Cube - Us - YouTube

Stop defending that ol duck face stork lookin trick. Its pathetic.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

Ice Cube - Us - YouTube

Realized the self hate right there... Stop listening.

I came to support your argument too :beli:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what made you realize this was gonna be a horrible topic that would backfire? Was it the first one star?:mjpls:Well why wuznt it the fact you had to start your first post off with "I'm black by the way":wtb: you shoulda stopped right there