So does Xbox One & PS4 have the answer to....

Daps
Rage Quitters? :beli:

fukk all those shiny new graphics if their isnt a resolution for rage quiters online

dont know how many times people quit on me in Madden when they dont convert the "4th and 20" fake punt :beli:

since the webcam stays on 24/7, they should take a pic of these hoes and put them online in a "known rage quittin p*ssy" file

:pacspit: you p*ssy made cacs cause thats who it usually is

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
it's often hard to catch rage quitters, but they should be punished. it's easy to detect if they're just pressing start and quitting the match. however, its harder to manage when dudes cut their console off completely or disconnect the internet.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
One of the features of the new Xbox one live is reputation. If a "gamer" gets too many bad marks they will be put in the doghouse and only play against other gamers with bad reputation.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
http://news.xbox.com/2013/07/games-smartmatch-feature

The results? Titles have the ability to match you with other players based on reputation (which we will be talking more about in a post tomorrow), skill, language, age, and even your specific gameplay style. You won’t find yourself in way over your head but you’ll always have a good challenge.

http://news.xbox.com/2013/08/xbox-one-why-im-excited

Smart Match also matches you with players like yourself, making your multiplayer gaming even more tailored to your game style.

The One finds players depending on there reputation so....if they have been rage quitting lately....Smart match going to help control that little.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Rage Quitters? :beli:

fukk all those shiny new graphics if their isnt a resolution for rage quiters online

dont know how many times people quit on me in Madden when they dont convert the "4th and 20" fake punt :beli:

since the webcam stays on 24/7, they should take a pic of these hoes and put them online in a "known rage quittin p*ssy" file

:pacspit: you p*ssy made cacs cause thats who it usually is

lol u want xbox to take random pictures of people ? smh

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
cheesing is way worse than rage quitting. Rage quit, i get a win, u lose i start a new game. Cheesing, i have to deal with this autistic person for like half hour while he smears his hands and fingers all over the controller mashing and clawing and squeezing his controller with all his might.