"So do you cook"?????????????????????

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What in tarnation??? :what: I'm moving down to H to the izzo O - uston soon..and trying to have complete new roster for the team :jawalrus:....so I see this slim chocolate lovely.....and we talk for awhile.....Let me say this...her profile shows her to be educated and finishing up school in the health administration field and she seem well put together, 25 y/o...I don't mind cooking, but damn girl, educated and classy is one thing, but a lil basic domestication ain't bad either.......:comeon:

NewwoorldAfro: Can you cook
Mizz_Beautiful**:I'm not a cook
NWA: Oh really....
MB: you?
MB: yep
NWA: I do a lil something ....why not?
MB: i've never enjoyed cooking ..... :what:
NWA: so what do you think about that saying??
NWA: and so what does your refrigerator look like??
MB: what saying?
NWA: "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach" :ohh:
MB: usually it's full
NWA: Its full.....are you a vegetarian?
MB: its crap :wtf: ...if all a man wants to do is eat then why do men need women? :damn:
MB: no i'm not
NWA: i'm not picking...you done hit me with two new ones tonite...lol
MB: if someone doesn't like me because I don't cook than that's his issue :dwillhuh:
NWA: ok, so when you are ready to raise a family???
MB: accept me as I am
MB: when i get into a stable and meaningfull relationship
MB: hopefully before 30-32
MB: you?
NWA: no I mean.....so when you begin to have a family are you going to cook then?? :whoo:
MB: maybe
NWA: really....so then the man needs to know how to cook?
MB: that's a plus especially since i'm not a cook
NWA: hmm...interesting
MB: I cook when I want but it's not often..I
MB: I just don't like being forced to cook since I don't like to...Now I will cook if whoever I'm talking to cooks with me..like a team effort
NWA: oh ok like double's tennis :beli:
MB: lol
NWA: we going to serve them up?
tdog.png

MB: lol

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
she lacks that certain quality that would make her a reasonable women to date but its seems with that mind state she is nothing more than jump off status

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Well maybe she makes up for it with other qualities :ld:

Are those qualities going to provides nutrients to my system?? :ohhh:............I bet she one of them chicks that won't ever breastfeed.....:birdman:.....talmbout "it hurts!" ... "its not comfortable".....................:youngsabo:

Granted I'm not in a relationship with her....but she does have good qualities, but cooking seems so basic to me and my N. Carolina roots..........my family would laugh the hell out of me if brought back a non cooking woman...

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Are those qualities going to provides nutrients to my system?? :ohhh:............I bet she one of them chicks that won't ever breastfeed.....:birdman:.....talmbout "it hurts!" ... "its not comfortable".....................:youngsabo:

Granted I'm not in a relationship with her....but she does have good qualities, but cooking seems so basic to me and my N. Carolina roots..........my family would laugh the hell out of me if brought back a non cooking woman...

well maybe she can cook the basics :manny:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
These broads better get in that kitchen

That don't make no kinda sense, esp with her already being in
the South:scusthov:

• Dap
Reactions: 904

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man I hate women that can't cook. I don't care that I can out cook just about every woman I meet but she still gotta be a good cook. It'll get to the point where I be cooking meals for 1 and be asking her what she gon eat

newworldafro

Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Can you throw down nwa?..

:cook:.........:shaq:

Man I hate women that can't cook. I don't care that I can out cook just about every woman I meet but she still gotta be a good cook. It'll get to the point where I be cooking meals for 1 and be asking her what she gon eat

:lolbron:......:myman:

And like I said....I don't mind cooking meals....but damn some diva-tude in the kitchen is where it's at.....you still can be a sophisticated/intelligent/contemporary woman and get busy with food preparation....hell they even got apps for that :ohhh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Man this one chick I used mess with years ago had 2 yungins and I swear her freezer stayed full of kid cuisine and ice cream and I think she got paid in lunchables cause she had so many of them bytches. Somehow her and the kids stayed slim despite eating that shytty food.

I used to sneak down and fukk them lunchables up in the middle of the night when everybody was sleep :lolbron:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
hoes aint shyt now days. they lazy. they think all they gotta do is look good and they'll get by. shyt don't work like that. you sit up watchin food network and hgtv but cant cook? :what: enjoy that naked ring finger

nonniecakes

EattheTeam
Daps
:cook:.........:shaq:

:lolbron:......:myman:

And like I said....I don't mind cooking meals....but damn some diva-tude in the kitchen is where it's at.....you still can be a sophisticated/intelligent/contemporary woman and get busy with food preparation....hell they even got apps for that :ohhh:

It looks like she willing to learn how to cook...with that doubles team line she used:ld:....good luck with that...:mjpls:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
It looks like she willing to learn how to cook...with that doubles team line she used:ld:....good luck with that...:mjpls:

Nope, she might chop some vegetables or something but soon as you put her in front of that stove she gon start whining.

Talking bout "maybe" she'll cook when she has a family.:heh::pacspit: