So colin powell was pawgn brehs?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
NY Daily News said:
Colin Powell insists ‘there was no affair then and there is not one now’ with diplomat
NY Daily News said:
The former general was forced to clarify his relationship with Corina Cretu after a notorious hacker posted a link to their emails on his Facebook page. In response to The Smoking Gun’s questions, Powell insisted he had not been unfaithful to his wife, Alma.
Comments (122)
By Bill Hutchinson / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Thursday, August 1, 2013, 5:57 PM
Updated: Friday, August 2, 2013, 12:19 AM

powell2n-8-web.jpg

Former U.S. Secretary of State and retired U.S. Army General Colin Powell, right, denies he had an affair with Romanian diplomat Corina Cretu, left. He says email messages made public by a hacker are those of 'a friendship that electronically became very personal and then back to normal.'
[/paste:font>
Colin Powell denied Thursday that he cheated on his wife of 50 years with a blond Romanian diplomat with whom he shared emails of “a very personal nature.”
Powell, 76, was forced to clarify his relationship with Corina Cretu, 46, after a notorious hacker dubbed “Guccifer” posted a link to their emails on his Facebook page.
“I’ve loved you too much, too many years. YOU were my greatest love of my life . . . ,” Cretu emailed Powell on Nov. 14, 2011.
She also sent him numerous photos of herself, including shots of her in a bikini and in a hot tub. But her affection for the retired four-star general seems to have never been reciprocated.
powell2n-6-web.jpg

[paste:font size="3"]

Romanian dlplomat Corina Cretu reportedly called Colin Powell 'the love of her life,' according to TheSmokingGun.com.
RELATED: COLIN POWELL’S FACEBOOK PAGE GETS HACKED
The emails from Powell to Cretu that have become public were chatty — until he learned his account had been hacked and advised her to delete their exchanges.
Hers had a different tone.
“I did not believe that at 43 I can cry more for a man like a teenager,” she emailed Powell on Christmas Eve 2010.
63804566.jpg

Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Retired four-star U.S. general Colin Powell, right, issued a statement insisting he has not been unfaithful to his wife, Alma, left.

Cretu still seemed enamored in 2011. “Nobody (is) saying to go to bed. I just want to see you, nothing more,” she wrote.
RELATED: COLIN POWELL’S EMAILS INFILTRATED BY HACKER ‘GUCCIFER’
TheSmokingGun.com reported Thursday that the hacker obtained the emails that were exchanged between 2010 and 2011 by raiding Powell’s personal AOL account.
In response to the website’s questions, Powell issued a statement insisting he has not been unfaithful to his wife, Alma. “This was a friendship that electronically became very personal and then back to normal,” Powell told the website.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/colin-powell-affair-article-1.1415208#ixzz2aqeyVUXs

powell2n-8-web.jpg

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She also sent him numerous photos of herself, including shots of her in a bikini and in a hot tub. But her affection for the retired four-star general seems to have never been reciprocated.

:salute: he's too old to fall into that bullshyt