So Chris Dorner had his own Law & Order episode tonight?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just finished watching it and an disgruntled NYPD officer shot an cop via sniper rife. :lupe:

Anyways later on in the episode this person had a manifesto :gladbron: instead being typed out on facebook it was an video manifesto left in an abandoned hospital where her mom died about getting screwed over by NYPD, sort of like Dorner did with LAPD, had an citywide manhunt and everything...

The character on the show was in the military too, and got either discharged from the Army or NYPD, I forgot, but its another similarity to Dorner's story.

Just that she didn't burn in a house, the girl that was "Dorner" held an family hostage and Ice T saved them and she got arrested.

I was :krs: :gladbron: when I realized the "bad guy" in the episode was based on Dorner

My nikka got his own L & O episode :wow:

It instead of the character being a guy that looked like Dorner the character was player by an petite latina women, guess they didn't want to make it too obvious :ehh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I saw that shyt:russ:....La La wuz on there as well as 2chainz....the nikka 2chainz actually got sum actin chops:salute:....it wuz a good episode even tho I stopped fukin with SVU since the bald white dude left,it gott kinda wack....I had the :russ: face once I realized it wuz based off Dorner cuz it took a minute for them to get to it....don't know who the latina chick wuz that played Dorner but she wuz cute as hell for a killea:whoo:...then I followed up by watchin the cute latina chick on Chicago Fire:ohlawd:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah I saw that shyt:russ:....La La wuz on there as well as 2chainz....the nikka 2chainz actually got sum actin chops:salute:....it wuz a good episode even tho I stopped fukin with SVU since the bald white dude left,it gott kinda wack....I had the :russ: face once I realized it wuz based off Dorner cuz it took a minute for them to get to it....don't know who the latina chick wuz that played Dorner but she wuz cute as hell for a killea:whoo:...then I followed up by watchin the cute latina chick on Chicago Fire:ohlawd:

It was :laff: when Ice T pushed 2 Chainz off of that massage bed. And yeah, 2 Chainz is a decent actor, when rappers who don't normally act appear on these shows its usually pretty :patrice:

Then Benson - LaLa secne was filmed near Queensbridge Projects and if IIRC, lala said she was messing with a dude name named escobar which had me like :ohhh: l wonder if that was an Nas reference in a slick way :lupe:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
So hiphopfan456 has his own 1 star? :lupe:

media_preview.php

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was :laff: when Ice T pushed 2 Chainz off of that massage bed. And yeah, 2 Chainz is a decent actor, when rappers who don't normally act appear on these shows its usually pretty :patrice:

Then Benson - LaLa secne was filmed near Queensbridge Projects and if IIRC, lala said she was messing with a dude name named escobar which had me like :ohhh: l wonder if that was an Nas reference in a slick way :lupe:

:russ:...it seem like rappers that's pretty high energy in music makee for good actors,I'm tryna think of a rapper that debunks this but can't off top.