So can we agree that San Andreas is still the GOAT GTA game?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Soundtrack was dope, the missions were creative, the story was fantastic, and the visuals weren't too bad for its time.

I doubt GTA V will give me as much things to do and have a soundtrack, voice over cast and generally likeable characters that would be comparable to SA.
And while we're on the subject, why the fukk is there no Latin America based GTA spinoff yet? :wtf: When I first saw the name "San Andreas" back in 03 I assumed that the game would be based on a Mexican or Colombian setting. How long must I wait until I can play a game where my character becomes Noreaga or Escobar status?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
GTAV was dope. Good writing, decent music and Rockstar been feeding us content.

SA still special for just how insanely ambitious it was and it came out on my birthday :blessed:

I don't know why TF Rockstar been out here with expansions but no followup story for the characters from San andreas? I want to see CJ make an appearance as an OG for a heist. He could give your character the info you need to do the heist or could come along.

Also a GTA SA track pack. All the radio stations from SA, plus some songs they wanted to put in but couldn't at the time due to storage limitations :banderas:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I love GTA V only single player GTA I've beat multiple times. I love San Andreas but the controls make it impossible to replay for me.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The sun is setting. You're leaving the gym after pumping iron and doing cardio. You've been up since 5am. You did a couple of odd jobs earlier in the day and now you have some money play with. Been a few days since you kicked it with Denise who lives just around the block from the Grove but she's fine with Cluckin Bell & makes the best coffee. Thats your bottom bytch for sure. You hop in the Blista Compact you were "loaned" from a generous stranger at the red light over at Binco's and turn on Radio Los Santos. Julio G is holding it down as DJ as usual. You're pulling up on Denise tonight for sure but you're wolfing it and have been hat fishing for the last week. Ol' Reece is just right around the corner. Best barber in Los Santos and nobody does a better temp fade. You pull out of the parking lot just as the cops blow by in hot pursuit of a low rider.

At least it ain't you. This time.

nikka it's Friday night.

You hit the left at the edge of the parking lot. The wind is gently rippling through the air and the palm trees are sauntering in the breeze. The sky is a beautiful orange and Cube's new track just hit the turntable. Julio G always had a feel for the moment.

You left briefly but you realize now -- even if begrudgingly -- that there's no place quite like home.

image_56361.jpg

San Andreas is the GOAT. Period.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The sun is setting. You're leaving the gym after pumping iron and doing cardio. You've been up since 5am. You did a couple of odd jobs earlier in the day and now you have some money play with. Been a few days since you kicked it with Denise who lives just around the block from the Grove but she's fine with Cluckin Bell & makes the best coffee. Thats your bottom bytch for sure. You hop in the Blista Compact you were "loaned" from a generous stranger at the red light over at Binco's and turn on Radio Los Santos. Julio G is holding it down as DJ as usual. You're pulling up on Denise tonight for sure but you're wolfing it and have been hat fishing for the last week. Ol' Reece is just right around the corner. Best barber in Los Santos and nobody does a better temp fade. You pull out of the parking lot just as the cops blow by in hot pursuit of a low rider.

At least it ain't you. This time.

nikka it's Friday night.

You hit the left at the edge of the parking lot. The wind is gently rippling through the air and the palm trees are sauntering in the breeze. The sky is a beautiful orange and Cube's new track just hit the turntable. Julio G always had a feel for the moment.

You left briefly but you realize now -- even if begrudgingly -- that there's no place quite like home.

image_56361.jpg

San Andreas is the GOAT. Period.

:wow: repped