So-Called Native American Man Discussing Matriarchy/Patriarchy

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Since people LOVE to throw these two words around this message board I figured you'd enjoy this video. He's on some hotep shyt talking about the moon and starts and sacred knowledge but whatever.

The man is late actor Russell Means. He played Chingachgook on The Last Of The Mohicans and voiced Pocahontas' father on the Disney movie.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Great video :leon:

"if you don't know the forest, you will come to fear the forest, and what you fear, you will want to destroy, that's patriarchy"
"the first living thing they fear are their women because they have no understanding of women"

Or they understand the nature of women and realize that it is best to create a structure that benefits women...

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Remember Dr. Baucham? He and his wife have been married 25+ years; not only that but his wife graduated summa cum laude........ yet chose to abide by patriarchy for the benefit of the family....
What does one anecdotal relationship have to do with anything?

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.

Since people LOVE to throw these two words around this message board I figured you'd enjoy this video. He's on some hotep shyt talking about the moon and starts and sacred knowledge but whatever.

The man is late actor Russell Means. He played Chingachgook on The Last Of The Mohicans and voiced Pocahontas' father on the Disney movie.

So-Called ???

Thats Russel Means :damn:

He ethered white people on some malcom X shyt in his prime. They tried to hush him by giving him hollywood roles.

This speech changed my life . :ohlawd:

"For America to Live, Europe Must Die"

:birdman: read that and change the title .

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So-Called ???

Thats Russel Means :damn:

He ethered white people on some malcom X shyt in his prime. They tried to hush him by giving him hollywood roles.

This speech changed my life . :ohlawd:

"For America to Live, Europe Must Die"

:birdman: read that and change the title .

What is wrong with the title? Black people were here before anyone else. This is why I say SO-CALLED and will always say SO-CALLED, cause they're not native to this land.

And yeah I've read the speech before, I know the man's history. Doesn't make what I said less true whatsoever. He didn't call himself "Native American" either.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
What is wrong with the title? Black people were here before anyone else. This is why I say SO-CALLED and will always say SO-CALLED, cause they're not native to this land.

And yeah I've read the speech before, I know the man's history. Doesn't make what I said less true whatsoever. He didn't call himself "Native American" either.
Oh you one of dem nikkas. :mjlol:

Well put a black woman p*ssy as your avi, stop trying to be lightskin.