So, Black Chyna (Tyga's Baby Mother) Has 1 Million Followers On Instagram.....

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
You sound jealous :ld:

Wrong. I'm actually proud to see our sisters out in the community doing positives things to inspire our youth, especially the young women in this generation. I guess that's where her popularity comes from.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I miss them days when I would rub her ass as she'd walk past me in that run down strip club in MD :ahh:

Tyga I almost(that's a stretch :duck:) hit it 1st

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Wrong. I'm actually proud to see our sisters out in the community doing positives things to inspire our youth, especially the young women in this generation. I guess that's where her popularity comes from.

You sound dumb nikka. I can tell you are jealous. You expect scholars to get famous on instagram or be on instagram in the first place? She's just entertaining people, like every other clown on sites like this. No one takes the bytch seriously. So get fukking real.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
You sound dumb nikka. I can tell you are jealous. You expect scholars to get famous on instagram or be on instagram in the first place? She's just entertaining people, like every other clown on sites like this. No one takes the bytch seriously. So get fukking real.
im in like with u

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami

You a fan??