So battlefield as you knew it is essentially dead

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
They demoted Dice which I heard something about but I didn't realize the full scoop of what they doing until this article...

Battlefield Shakeup Puts Respawn’s Vince Zampella and Halo Designer Marcus Lehto in Charge

So basically the creator of call of duty/Apex legends is now head of battlefield (along with a Halo Co creator to head up the campaign)

They plan on turning battlefield into a Apex legends meets battlefield kinda deal with a splash of what call of duty is doing by having everything connected with micro transactions.

Also, this latest battlefield was supposed to be a battle royal game ONLY and they changed their minds in April 2020. This game has only been in development for 15 months before it released. The head of dice stepped down and Vince took over.

Dice wanted to do bad company 3 but EA turned out down because they wanted to chase what is trending. Sounds like them dudes who was arguing with me over Halo being successful (he thought it wouldn't be)

The only way to save battlefield is to provide feedback, complain if you don't like the direction it's going (after you see it/play it) because if you don't? Battlefield dies forever :francis:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Should have stuck with the BR
I'm sure BR is still included, they didn't want to launch with it, mainly because they didn't want it, fans don't want it, but EA does. And they think that's what fans want but y'all in the minority. I've never seen a thread with more than 2ppl calling for it