Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Sounds like someone didn’t due their due diligence when pulling those textures.

As an artist I made sure to only pull textures that said for common use or public domain.

I remember some dude wanted to use renders of mine for a defensive driving course. I told him, “200$ and credit me in his book” never heard back :bryan:

Fukk that industry, glad I’m out. :beli:

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:scust: trash behavior.

swear solo artists/creators be getting the harsh end of the stick a lot of the time

Yeah thats what happens when you’re an independent contractor with no union or anyone looking out for you.

If you’re someone that can provide a product worth paying for someone will always try to get over on getting it for free

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like someone didn’t due their due diligence when pulling those textures.

As an artist I made sure to only pull textures that said for common use or public domain.

I remember some dude wanted to use renders of mine for a defensive driving course. I told him, “200$ and credit me in his book” never heard back :bryan:

Fukk that industry, glad I’m out. :beli:

:deadmanny: I see so many artists I follow on IG mention this. it's insane.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Thought it was gonna be cap but damn.:huhldup:

They’re just gonna have to settle, Capcom is making enough to take the hit, a few mil is chip damage to them.:yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:scust: trash behavior.

swear solo artists/creators be getting the harsh end of the stick a lot of the time
that's why unions exists but people be so disjointed and politicizing everything they can't unify and make clear cut rules that these companies can't break :beli: shyt's pathetic

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Need to stay on all their necks. Chiseling artists is a practice that's been going on waaaay too long.