So are you opening car doors for females

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont pull out chairs and i hardly if ever open car doors, but when entering a building i hold the door open

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I don't do anything for females I'm not fukking that I wouldn't do for males. Holding open doors for people following you is common courtesy, special treatment is reserved for chicks who are getting the Mak D :shaq:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I go out of my way to piss people off. So no I'm not opening any doors open for anybody. Deal with it.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course not, it's somewhat demeaning, I'm stripping them of their dignity by treating them like children. I hold the door open though, but I'll do that for a man or a woman. It's just a considerate thing in my eyes, and sends the message that although I put myself as first priority in my life, I'm willing to put myself aside to make you the most important thing in my life for that split second.

If a girl says something like "my last bf used to open my car door for me" then I'm likely to respond like "well go be with that nikka then".

6 figure IT nikkas dont hold shyt but passwords for Fortune 500 companies :win:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I don't have to deal with anything, it's your future, breh, do what you want with it :manny:

Why are you living in the future? There's no such thing as past and future. Only present time exists. Put that in the hall of fame posts. I just dropped some major knowledge straight from my brain. :win:

Deal with it when I shut a door in your face and you get :umad:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Why are you living in the future? There's no such thing as past and future. Only present time exists. Put that in the hall of fame posts. I just dropped some major knowledge straight from my brain. :win:

Deal with it when I shut a door in your face and you get :umad:

tumblr_mfd7k21tre1s0b5nbo1_250.gif