So apparently niccas was plotting to kill me at some point

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:skip: im not surprised at all honestly. Seems though someone was looking out for me and claimed shyt down before it was too late. Im talking with my cousin bout this chiraq violence and he brings up things we did and what could have happen if things didnt change we would have been dead.

at that time I knew they was after me so idgaf but since them nikkas are dead im just like :wow:

So demonic brehs happy to be alive i shyt u not

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Cool%2BStory%2BBro.%2Bthumbbbbbbbbbbbbb_b0780f_3221324.jpg

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:duck:

You a burb nikka from a good home wasnt no goons worried about u

well now i am, but i wasnt always this lucky. I count my blessing that i always had a good home and parents. To keep it G breh young rage doesnt have a background and it seems yall are so quick to point out where a man been, but not where he going.

Once u step out ya home and u make that trip to ya hood, u there doesnt where u came from u there.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
Hmmmmmmm.... Why would you share this? Sounds like someone wanted revenge... What did you do to them?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wow... real captivating jack, please tell us more

:snooze:

Clown ass suburban thugs, mad @ the good life mommy and daddy provided. Ain't nothing more disgusting than a kid in a good 2 parent home running around looking for trouble just to get a rep. Clown status breh.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Wow... real captivating jack, please tell us more

:snooze:

Clown ass suburban thugs, mad @ the good life mommy and daddy provided. Ain't nothing more disgusting than a kid in a good 2 parent home running around looking for trouble just to get a rep. Clown status breh.

breh im 26 im talking bout something that my cousin brought to my attention this morning as this shyt happen when i was 16 and i didnt come here to brag. Honestly i just felt good to be alive and that i was killed. I made a thread bout it sue me. As i said in my previous post i wasnt always so lucky but i finally smarten up and realize unlike my peers i had guidance and a young brother that looked up to me, so i stopped the ignorance. Im helping kids now stay away from gangs and violence so yeah call me what u want:troll:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I had things, but i want more. My parents did what they could but i wanted to do me and thats why i did the shyt i did and im not proud of it and i ran away from it. I would see guys i knew 10 years ago working at walmart tryin to bring up old stuff while im with my peoples, i mean i thought i would end up losing my gf at the time but she understood that i was bout change and that isnt me anymore. shyt man i still dont walk into certain parts of my old city anymore.

I regret being a knuckle head, lost a football scholarship, lost friends and even money. Just happy i didnt lose my life.