so an assosicate of mines went to jail for child neglect

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Glamor model mother Brittany Harris, 25, charged with child neglect after leaving kids in car during Lil Wayne concert | Mail Online

Ads by CouponDropDown

Glamor model mother, 25, charged with neglect after leaving her two young children in parking lot for three hours while she went to Lil Wayne concert
•Voluptuous hip hop model Brittany Harris, 25, was arrested after leaving her children alone in a parking lot while she watched a Lil Wayne concert
•An arena employee turned the kids, 5 and 3, over to police
•Scores of her Facebook 'followers' have posted scathing comments about her bad parenting

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 21:57 EST, 15 July 2013 | UPDATED: 01:34 EST, 16 July 2013

408 shares

View
comments

A Lil Wayne concert ended on a bad note for a Florida glamor model charged with neglect after leaving her two young children in a car park for about three hours while she watched the show.

Brittany Harris, 25, was arrested Saturday night after a Cruzan Ampitheater employee found her children, aged five and three, standing alone near a black Nissan Altima in the South Florida Fairgrounds parking lot, surrounded by 'intoxicated persons'.

In his police statement, employee Barry Batchelor said he noticed the kids hanging around unsupervised at about 7pm and approached them at 9.45pm when they were still alone.

Bad mother: Glamor model Brittany Harris was charged with child neglect after leaving her children, aged 5 and 3, alone in a parking lot while she watched a Lil Wayne concert
Bad mother: Glamor model Brittany Harris was charged with child neglect after leaving her children, aged 5 and 3, alone in a parking lot while she watched a Lil Wayne concert

Abandoned: Glamor model Brittany Harris was arrested after leaving two of her young children, pictured, alone in a parking lot while she watched a concert
Abandoned: Glamor model Brittany Harris was arrested after leaving two of her young children, pictured, alone in a parking lot while she watched a concert

Batchelor said the children told them their mother 'went into the concert and left them to stay in the car,' according to Smoking Gun.

He then took the children to a venue gate, where he turned them over to sheriff’s deputies.

Police found Harris, a hip hop model also known as 'Pretty Red', in the parking lot about 10.30pm when the concert ended.

More...
•Not another one! Family expecting FIFTH son release hilarious pregnancy announcement with mother feigning tears
•Woman accused of hate crime after she 'attacks 73-year-old musician on stage after song dedicated to Trayvon Martin'

After first insisting her cousin had brought her children to the fairgrounds, Harris 'confessed that she came here and left the kids to stay in the car so she could watch the concert', Smoking Gun reported.

Harris was charged with two counts of child neglect, with child welfare officers reportedly ordered to take possession of the children.

She is currently in Palm Beach County jail in lieu of a $20,000 bail.

Poser: Negligent mom Brittany Harris considers herself 'one of the most exotic beauties in modeling'
Poser: Negligent mom Brittany Harris considers herself 'one of the most exotic beauties in modeling'

Liar: Florida mom Brittany Harris initially told police her cousin brought the children to the fairgrounds before admitting she left them unsupervised
Liar: Florida mom Brittany Harris initially told police her cousin brought the children to the fairgrounds before admitting she left them unsupervised

What would he say? Negligent Florida mom Brittany Harris ditched her kids to watch Lil Wayne, pictured, perform at Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach
What would he say? Negligent Florida mom Brittany Harris ditched her kids to watch Lil Wayne, pictured, perform at Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach

The West Palm Beach model claims on her modeling Facebook page to be a rising star in the hip hop modeling scene.

'Rising as one of the most exotic beauties in modeling, Pretty Red, a Japanese, Panamanian, and black vixen, is certainly making her mark on the industry,' she wrote.

Harris' Facebook page, saturated with pictures of her near nude and with videos of her dry humping the air, has been inundated with criticism from scores of her 'fans'.

One wrote: 'Lmfao this the girl that left her kids in the parking lot to go see Wayne concert..you could have brought them inside for FREE..duh!!! Smh'

Another wrote: 'You left yo kids in the car to go to a Lil Wayne concert??? Bytch you beyond dumb & you don't deserve those kids...'

Read more: Glamor model mother Brittany Harris, 25, charged with child neglect after leaving kids in car during Lil Wayne concert | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

article-0-1AD4EDF0000005DC-607_634x421.jpg

article-0-1AD4F0B2000005DC-43_634x478.jpg

article-0-1AD4EDF4000005DC-839_634x813.jpg

this shyt was the talk of the city yesterday...it blew up all over facebook and then twitter...and then d-list twitter celebs like mimi faust was goin in on her bout it....and blogs started pickin it up...and now a newspaper in the uk has the story :snoop:

I've known her since high school and she's a sweetheart....but she has NO FRIENDS because hoes HATE her...she done fukked erbody baby daddy, and now she was 'winning', in the army reserves, in RN school, and doin her lil model thing...she in a video wit trae and future....and this bytch does this and ruins erthing she had goin for her....well i guess she's famous now

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, she'll never be able to live this shyt down....

She'll be forever labeled as a shytty parent.. (aka Draya) and rightfully so.

Its not like she is currently teen mom, she 25 :damn:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
this shyt was the talk of the city yesterday...it blew up all over facebook and then twitter...and then d-list twitter celebs like mimi faust was goin in on her bout it....and blogs started pickin it up...and now a newspaper in the uk has the story :snoop:

I've known her since high school and she's a sweetheart....but she has NO FRIENDS because hoes HATE her...she done fukked erbody baby daddy, and now she was 'winning', in the army reserves, in RN school, and doin her lil model thing...she in a video wit trae and future....and this bytch does this and ruins erthing she had goin for her....well i guess she's famous now

:wtf: what part of florida is she the talk of the city smh lolol

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
My homies bm left the kid at home once to go drink at a bar and she got 6 months in jail and 2 years probation, and my homie got full custody

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I guess this is a sign from God to stop associating with demons. Often times, among men you're judged by the company you keep. Lets try to not associate with filth.

Its so demonic, friend.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
oh i see it say West Palm Beach i only been there a couple times

i thought she was in Ft.Lauderdale/Miami or some shyt i was about to say lolol

she aint even from there...she moved down there to go to nursing school...now that shyt is most likely in the bushes