...so am I late to post this article where Nigerian gets ethered by www.doandroidsdance.com?

Superstar
Daps
Why Naming Your Company “Mollywatr” is in Poor Taste | Do Androids Dance

We’ve been sitting here shaking our heads the whole time, but the move that infuriated me enough to write this article is a company in Chicago selling bottled water, and they actually have the balls to call themselves Mollywatr. They claim to be “uncut” spring water, and “the perfect compliment for your EDM experience.” Their marketing tool seems to be twerk videos with their brand splayed across the middle (you can’t fault anyone for attempting to market one unoriginal thought with another, I suppose) that utilize what we can only guess is unlicensed tracks that we imagine they didn’t bother to get cleared. And I have no clue if they’re the ones that coined the term “Molly Is Better Than Coke” (using the same logo that Coca-Cola does, to continue the lack of independent thought in marketing), but they are certainly selling t-shirts with this slogan on it. Who in the fukk thought this was a sensible idea?

To promote a company named after a drug is simply foolish, reckless, and downright thirsty. It’s like promoting sex without using a condom, or driving without mentioning how to use a seatbelt. People do drugs. Drugs are a part of rave culture. These are undeniable facts. But calling your product “Mollywatr” is in poor taste. There’s 1000 other ways that they could market your product to the rave culture, and somehow decided to choose the worst possible one.[ The one that proves that they know nothing about rave culture or its history. The one that shows a lack of consideration for these kids and adult influence on their decision making. The one that shows that people will do anything for a dollar. I’m quite sure they won’t fold the company or rename their product over an article. But I urge them to show some consideration to the broad audience, and ask themselves what good is being done for our culture when they look at the name of their brand.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Been posted before but still the writer of that article is dumb as fukk.

How you gone shyt on the name Mollywatr because its named after a drug. But then talk about Coke but dont shyt on them and they are named after a drug :what:

Daps
How you gone shyt on the name Mollywatr because its named after a drug. But then talk about Coke but dont shyt on them and they are named after a drug :what:

:dahell: ......because the article is about MollyWatr, nikka

If there's an article about Obama shytting on him and it mentions Bush, you automatically expect the article to suddenly detour and shyt on Bush for the rest of it, just because they're both presidents who can be criticized?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dahell: ......because the article is about MollyWatr, nikka

If there's an article about Obama shytting on him and it mentions Bush, you automatically expect the article to suddenly detour and shyt on Bush for the rest of it, just because they're both presidents who can be criticized?
:dahell: i dont know who alias this but cot damn you are a horrible poster

And since you now post mainly on your alias i can only come to the conclussion that we, the coli, have shytted on your main account so much or exposed you for the virgin nerd you really are that you never post on it anymore :pacspit:

Daps
:dahell: i dont know who alias this but cot damn you are a horrible poster

And since you now post mainly on your alias i can only come to the conclussion that we, the coli, have shytted on your main account so much or exposed you for the virgin nerd you really are that you never post on it anymore :pacspit:

Notice how he doesn't have an actual argument for what I said, everyone.......notice :ufdup:
:pachaha:

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
two weeks late. fake article with faux outrage to generate publicity.

If this is true, the Nigerian Boy is a genius.
einstein.gif