So according to Woodward's new book, Biden called Net and Yahoo: "A bad fukking guy.....who only cares about himself!"

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"That son of a bytch is a bad fukking guy. He doesn't give a fukk about Hamas, he only gives a fukk about himself.....18 of 19 people around him are bad fukking guys" :wow:

This is what the progressives have been saying all along while Blue MAGA ran cover for that Barbarian and his regime of right wing psychos and fukk Biden for not doing anything to stop this "bad fukking guy".

Edit: Net and Yahoo stuff starts at 4:11 minute mark although the Putin stuff is interesting too.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Did he suck his teeth while saying it?

Joe Biden:
tumblr_mk11k4C0J91s90ktto4_250.gifv

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If that's how Biden feels it's disappointing that he doesn't respect voters enough to say so publicly.

And that his policy doesn't reflect that view.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don’t get the whole Israeli situation with Biden going back to the Stuxnet virus. Biden supposedly hated Israel because he was in charge of running that operation. Israel was supposed to just use the hack., but they decided to screw around with it, and it caused the virus to be released around the world. That pissed off Obama because Biden promised him the plan would work and of course by Obama already didn’t like Netanyahu.

So I was surprised when Biden started kissing Israel’s ass after the October 7 attacks.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’m pretty sure he’s crafting a narrative at odds with the other narrative he crafted.

Must be back on the bottle. :manny:

wouldn't surprise me

it's just bizarre watching idiots craft this narrative that people in hl/online like Bibi and are defending him and the bigger picture that democrat politicians like or are defending Bibi personally when that clearly isn't the case and it has been repeated ad nauseum (Biden, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Nadler, and etc)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If Trump wins hopefully the entire world views us all as fascist supporters who don’t deserve any consideration from our allies and pray we get wiped off the earth :troll:

A very large percentage of the world already views the US that way and has for many years :manny: I can't really blame them

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Then why are they begging us for aid, support, and to mediate all peace deals.

You’re not operating in reality.

Because they don't have a choice, we're the most powerful country. That's not the same as being liked though.