So a nikka, be cool most the time, and spaz sometimes, you through with em?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Like, say a nikka cool as hell, get a few drinks in him and say some dumb shyt. You know for a fact dude didn't mean it, like next day, he tells you he was fukking around and by now you know his character. Are you seriously gonna be that pissed. Knowing damn well you done dealt with richeously crazy ass nikkas, who you give the benefit of the doubt all the time.

So, why is it an issue with me. that's how I feel, can one of yall explain that?

Raava

Staff member
Daps
2s691k2.jpg

Most people are more honest when drunk.

GarnetGem

Rookie
Daps
a drunk man's tongue is a sober man's mind. but why is that a problem that he continuously does? how drunk is he (are you :sas1:) getting that you are no longer in control of his(your)self?

Daps
a drunk man's tongue is a sober man's mind. but why is that a problem that he continuously does? how drunk is he (are you :sas1:) getting that you are no longer in control of his(your)self?

Thats not necessarily true. A drunk tongue is just a tongue that goes from 0-100 on whatever subject hes on.

If hes mad he'll turn into the hulk, if hes horny he'll be damn near rapey, if hes feeling :mjcry: he'll pour his heart out.

It doesnt mean what he says or how he acts is really him, its just that his emotions are magnified.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I spaz sometimes because I'm not good at showing a transition of emotions. I'm super cool but if something get on my nerves past a Certian point I'll flip. I'm horrible in the morning as well. If it's unwarranted I'll apologize but I hate when ppl keep bringing it up.