Snoop Dogg's First Stream On TWITCH

natturnher

Rookie
Daps
It’s called SOS and this stream is like 3 weeks old
Nor was it his first stream on twitch. That brotha has had that twitch account for at least several years now he just streams pretty infrequently (more like rare). Saw him streaming Madden at least back in 2016 on twitch. Dropped him from my follow list as he was not streaming that much.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Low key if celebs really pay attention to the money these streamers get. It’s a wrap for the avg twitch streamer:lolbron:

I remember when T Pain got on and dudes were crammed up in that piece just for the pure fukkery. This is why I never felt led to get into the streaming game because it's a temporary relief for gamers that don't want to excel beyond the bedroom. Once more celebs and sports figures embrace the game, these "living the dream" professional gamers will feel the sting. I remember when Mia Khalifa was doing a cooking stream and Hex caught feelings on the fact that she was racking in views. Like breh, what do you expect? The game is the game:ehh:

BeachBum Unreal

SD Born & Raised: 760, 619
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Low key if celebs really pay attention to the money these streamers get. It’s a wrap for the avg twitch streamer:lolbron:
I honestly don't understand how more haven't hopped on the wave yet. Would be a great PR move & great for exposure.