Snoop Dogg's Boss'n Up Was a Disgrace To Film, WOAT Snoop Movie?

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
We all know Snoop was obsessed with pimp culture back in the 00s, kicking it with real P's like Bishop Don Magic Juan.

He even lived out his pimp dreams while already being a multi millionaire rap star and married man with kids.

If you know anything about pimping, you know that you can't be a husband AND a pimp at the same time :francis: That's like being a cop AND a YSL gang member. You living a double life.

But I digress.

I guess that wasn't enough for Calvin though.

He decided he was going to make a movie starring himself as a 34 year old Food 4 Less bag boy named Corde who magically became a pimp overnight :unimpressed:

For some reason, a rich P was hanging out in the Save A Lot parking lot and requested to speak to him. This store must have been located next to a rap music video set because the typical customer walking in was a baddie. And they were all interested in ya 42 year old bag boy.

As the movie plays out, it gets crazier and crazier. They weren't even trying to stay true to the game.

I understand this was basically a long music video to showcase Snoop's music but he could have found a better script and acted like he wanted to give us a decent movie.

The ending left you with so many questions but they ran out of money so they had to wrap the movie up. I decided that the whole movie was a dream and Corde was never a pimp.

I give Boss'n Up 1 out of 4 Pimp Slaps and it only gets that 1 slap because it had some of the baddest collection of women in a low budget film and the soundtrack was crackin.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
He decided he was going to make a movie starring himself as a 34 year old Food 4 Less bag boy named Corde who magically became a pimp overnight :unimpressed:

For some reason, a rich P was hanging out in the Save A Lot parking lot and requested to speak to him. This store must have been located next to a rap music video set because the typical customer walking in was a baddie. And they were all interested in ya 42 year old bag boy.

Big Snoop aged 8 years to start that convo? :pachaha:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Nope - it was a classic.

”Say Bagboy - you bagging them chits all wrong…you gotta use the plastics”